Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Sundays, except for the mornings, are now completely free!

Lets face the most important fact on this matter...

The deciding factor here will be NFL money, not NFL politics.
    If enough fans Turn away and stay away, then the "protest" will go away.

That's just the way it is.
    I was once asked if I was "a paranoid for carrying my Kahr".
    "Nope" I said, "just prepared".
    " prepared for what" he asked?
    "more stuff than you are"
    God Bless our Troups!

Quote Originally Posted by Planedude View Post
    Lets face the most important fact on this matter...

The deciding factor here will be NFL money, not NFL politics.
    If enough fans Turn away and stay away, then the "protest" will go away.

That's just the way it is.
    Agreed.
    There are several businesses that I personally boycott, will I make a difference, probably not, but it makes me feel better. I have not watched NFL since last year, used to play fantasy football at work, nope, not anymore. I doubt it happens, but if a lot of season ticket holders refuse to buy next season, then they might pay attention. I've seen a lot of things about current ticket holders burning the tickets, too late, they already have your money.
    NRA Benefactor

This nonsense with he privileged football players protesting their perceived oppression has a potential benefit to our country. Every Sunday, millions of overweight Americans plop their fat asses on the couch and feed their pre-diabetic pie holes as their arteries harden and their minds atrophy. If the NFL offends their fans, the people will choose other ways to spend their weekends. Maybe they'll go for a hike. Maybe they'll to to a museum. Maybe they'll take a pilates class. Maybe they'll read a book in the back yard. Or maybe they'll even play football themselves with the kids in the park. Whatever they choose, ANYTHING is better than a sedentary lifestyle of the typical NFL fan. Hooray for Trump for saying what the rest of us are thinking.

The NFL is misreading their fans. They will die a lingering costly death if this isn't resolved quick. The media doesn't help because they make lots of money off of the NFL.

I quit watching Pro football years ago, and lately have limited my college viewing to the Navy games on CBS Sports every Saturday. No disrespect there at least on the Navy side of the field.

If you want to be encouraged about respect for the Flag and National Anthem, watch the beginning of a NASCAR race. Every driver, crew member, wife or girlfriend, and most kids stand at attention with their right hand over their heart.

Quote Originally Posted by O'Dell View Post

If you want to be encouraged about respect for the Flag and National Anthem, watch the beginning of a NASCAR race. Every driver, crew member, wife or girlfriend, and most kids stand at attention with their right hand over their heart.
    I read where the NASCAR team owners told the drivers and crew "you WILL act right during the National Anthem or you WILL find yourself at the Greyhound station and be looking for other employment." I thought that showed real leadership on their part. Good for them.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Heard on the news a few hours ago that the Broncos players had a team meeting and decided one and all will now stand for the National Anthem. I guess they misjudged the reaction of the fans and think this will bring them back.

Not this one.

Me too! I still watch my Texas Aggies and always will though!

Not honoring our Flag is like pissing on the Flag Draped coffin of a military member who has died in combat!!

I would like everyone of those ********* to have to attend the funeral of a military member who has made the ultimate sacrifice and greet the grieving family (Mother, Father, Wife/Husband, kids, siblings and friends). Do you think it just might change their mind………..sadly I don't know!