CrossBreed Holsters   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop

Thread: Crimson trace cw380

Default Crimson trace cw380

Anyone using it, did a search but it didn’t turn up much...just curious if anyone is using it and how they like it...

I don't have one on my cw380 but did have one on my LCP. It worked OK but I eventually took it off because it took up too much of the already small grip area. YMMV

Now I do have crimson trace rail master on my home defense gun and like it. Its instinctive to activate with the index finger and I like it better. Not sure if they make something like that for mouse guns or not.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Yes, I installed one not long after I received my CW380 back a few years ago. It's the only pistol I have that has a laser, but I really like it on the Kahr. The CW380 is already so small, adding the laser doesn't bulk it up much. Mine has worked like a champ. Laser comes on immediately with a natural grip. No issues whatsoever, and they'll send free batteries once a year if you ask for them. I just put a yearly tickler in my calendar.

I just recently tried a Sticky holster, and I like the CW380 with the laser better in the Sticky than anything I've tried so far, and I've tried quite a few.

Salty

No experience with the laser on the cw380 but I wholeheartedly second the endorsement of sticky holsters. A bit more expensive than the average pocket holster but I have had some times where pulling a gun out of a Desantis nemesis the holster comes out with the gun, especially in loose pockets. Never happens with the sticky holster, the material is excellent at gripping clothing but doesn't attract dirt or lint or anything else.
    Kahr MK9, Kahr CW9, Kahr P380, Kel-Tec P-3AT, Glock 17, Remington RM380, Sarsilmaz B6PC

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

All good info...thanks fellas

I have a CT laser on my CW380. I find it very useful. Since my .380 is a pocket gun,and it's likely to have to be fired from retention, the laser makes point shooting much easier.

I have mounted a B27 target on my refrigerator, and every time I return home I practice drawing and putting the laser on target.

The Crimson Trace laser is a great product. It does take up a bit of grip space, but adding a Pearce grip extender makes up for that.

Quote Originally Posted by MMyers1970 View Post
    I have a CT laser on my CW380. I find it very useful. Since my .380 is a pocket gun,and it's likely to have to be fired from retention, the laser makes point shooting much easier.

I have mounted a B27 target on my refrigerator, and every time I return home I practice drawing and putting the laser on target.

The Crimson Trace laser is a great product. It does take up a bit of grip space, but adding a Pearce grip extender makes up for that.
    I like it very much on my cw380s. Great in low light, also great for dry fire practice so I can see how my trigger pull is affecting the barrel. I wish they would come out with a green version for the cw380.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899