Xssights   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Crimsontrace
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CM9 Slide disassembly: Do it or not?

Quote Originally Posted by lee1000 View Post
    ANTIFA is a domestic terrorist organization and they don't belong here. They've been very violent. Don't help them
    Yep. You want to discuss, share or debate an idea in the public arena to influence opinions and government policy? Great, that is called politics. I can understand d that being moderated to protect the interest of this community.
    But what ANTIFA is doing is not politics. It is violent, disruptive, offensive and disturbing. Physically attacking opposition, burning American flags, destroying private property and wearing masks while rioting/"protesting" isn't politics, its vile. If someone with a username of neonazi, kkklynchdaddy or suicidebomber they would also be treated with some caution. The ANTIFA is attempting to influence through fear, that's terrorism by definition.

Quote Originally Posted by Cymerej View Post
    Yep. You want to discuss, share or debate an idea in the public arena to influence opinions and government policy? Great, that is called politics. I can understand d that being moderated to protect the interest of this community.
    But what ANTIFA is doing is not politics. It is violent, disruptive, offensive and disturbing. Physically attacking opposition, burning American flags, destroying private property and wearing masks while rioting/"protesting" isn't politics, its vile. If someone with a username of neonazi, kkklynchdaddy or suicidebomber they would also be treated with some caution. The ANTIFA is attempting to influence through fear, that's terrorism by definition.

And we are doing exactly what he/she wants by continuing the conversation about their "group". The only reason someone would make a screen name like that to post on forums is to stir the sh*t pot. If we collectively choose to not engage him/her in these arguments hopefully they will go away.

My 2 cents.
    Kahr MK9, Kahr CW9, Kahr P380, Kel-Tec P-3AT, Glock 17, Remington RM380, Sarsilmaz B6PC

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

I can help in this instance since I think the original question has been answered and addressed.

Thread closed.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."