Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kahr Pricing has come down bigtime !!

Default Kahr Pricing has come down bigtime !!

Since i bought my PM9 DLC a couple years ago pricing on kahr handguns has come down bigtime... even though i bought it slightly used I paid a decent price for it as they were hard to come by and pricey...

Fast forward a few years and competitors new carry options and it looks like i will be losing money on this one, i always break even or come out ahead when selling off guns but this will be an exception...

while I was thinking about selling it as it no longer fills a roll, one because in order to carry 7rd mag it sticks out where my 43 is flush with TT +1...

Even then I dont even carry it often as a double stack G26 isnt much bigger for more bang...

sorry for the venting, just surprised to see prices down so low to compete...good for everyone, unless you want to dump some guns..😂
    RIP Muggsy

Your pretty lucky. I don't think I've ever come out ahead on a gun trade. Not sure I've ever even broke even.
    I don't part with them often and I've made some horrible mistakes trading stuff I hate myself for trading in hind sight.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

i feel ya about hindsight, one of my worse sells though i made like $300 on was selling my 6" S&W 686 no dash with recessed chamber which apparently found out later was super rare... dumped it for $500 in '06 cause I hadnt shot it much in the 13yrs i owned it.... man i sooooo want that gun back
    RIP Muggsy

I've taken a beating a few times on gun trades, but most of them were worth it in the long run, giving me the extra cash to buy guns I really wanted like my CZ P-07, CZ compact, the S&W M&P and the CM9. The 2 guns I hated getting rid of, and wished I would have waited to save instead of trade/sell were my all nickle finish Bersa Thunder 380 and one of my favorites...a Tri Star chrome C100. Back when I had the C100 there were hardly any after market parts or mods from CGW or CZ Custom for them.

The good news is that is a great time to buy even more guns! Across the board, it seems like micro-pistols have never been more plentiful.

I'm gonna have a hard time convincing myself that I don't absolutely need an MK40 to go alone with my MK9.

I have always thought the goal was to buy high and sell low....I can usually move stuff quickly using this business plan. Maybe i'm not doing things wright?
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    I have always thought the goal was to buy high and sell low....I can usually move stuff quickly using this business plan. Maybe i'm not doing things wright?
    Sounds like you and I have the same philosophy.

What makes it even better is when you have to pay for shipping, transfer fees, etc etc. Not to mention that guns like Kahrs also require a significant $$$ investment for the break-in period. And then there's buying a couple of holsters until you get the right one.....

CZ Rami is what im after, do i need it?? of course not but im lusting for an all metal gun i would actually carry.. it has the capacity thats for sure... and with my unemployment situation atm looks like it will be on the back burner...

really like my pm9 but tossing around the idea of getting rid of sub-sub compacts that just dont get used for their intended purpose, and i have a handful of them...always trying to find something as comparable as my g26, so ive accumulated over the years.... imo still nothing compares to my 26... for me that is
    RIP Muggsy

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDaze View Post
    i have a handful of them...always trying to find something as comparable as my g26, so ive accumulated over the years.... imo still nothing compares to my 26... for me that is
    For me it's my G27. I sold my G26 (my carry pistol) when I retired, and purchased the G27. Also bought a Kel Tek Sub 2000 that accepts the same magazines, because I wanted a pistol/carbine combination with interchangeable magazines, and I've accumulated more .40 than 9mm ammo over the years.

The G27, like the G26, is the most accurate pistol in my collection. I installed the Ghost trigger connector which helps a bit, along with a stainless steel recoil spring guide rod, but other than that it is stock. Just an amazing gun in terms of shootability, size, weight, hand feel, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLastDaze View Post
    CZ Rami is what im after, do i need it?? of course not but im lusting for an all metal gun i would actually carry.. it has the capacity thats for sure... and with my unemployment situation atm looks like it will be on the back burner...

really like my pm9 but tossing around the idea of getting rid of sub-sub compacts that just dont get used for their intended purpose, and i have a handful of them...always trying to find something as comparable as my g26, so ive accumulated over the years.... imo still nothing compares to my 26... for me that is

Perhaps this will help....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!