Hey everyone!
So, I recently got my first MK9 (part of a trade on ArmsList) and it is one heck of a gun! I took possession of it with wood grips already installed and night sights on, as well. Everything looked spotless until I noticed ONE little dent/mark right on the front of the mag well right where your pinky lands (viewable from the front of the gun, but minor). The mark is maybe 2mm deep (just deep enough to feel it with a fingernail) and about 1cm wide. It could be from hitting a metal edge at a range, or even a pinky ring for all I know.

My question is, with this being such a well made gun, do I worry about getting the mark fixed? Or do I live with it and figure it was bound to happen sometime? If I get it fixed, can I do it myself?

I plan on carrying this gun and will carry it regularly, and if my Glocks tell me anything about carry-wear my Kahr will be full of marks in a years time, so does this mark even matter? It just bothers me getting something in "like-new" condition and then seeing a mark that I missed when I looked it over when making the trade, especially since it's not a mark I made.

Let me know what everyone thinks! I will post a picture when I am off from work to clarify where the mark is and what it looks like.