Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CW380 ammo (re) test

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    Funny, my CW380 actually shoots Xtreme round nose flat point just fine. In fact one of my preferred ammo.
    What oal are you using? I tried .940 all the way to .980. I expected them to hit the lands, but that never happened. Interestingly, it's the shorter ones that whack the slide stop. The longer ones hang up on the Feed ramp. There's no goldilocks zone where neither happens.

I suspect weak mag springs might be part of the problem with the Feed ramp hang ups. My magguts will be here next week.

Those are all great videos from YouTubers who are not paid shills. Thing is, none of them address the concerns people have about bone.

Quote Originally Posted by tony k View Post
    What oal are you using? I tried .940 all the way to .980. I expected them to hit the lands, but that never happened. Interestingly, it's the shorter ones that whack the slide stop. The longer ones hang up on the Feed ramp. There's no goldilocks zone where neither happens.

I suspect weak mag springs might be part of the problem with the Feed ramp hang ups. My magguts will be here next week.
    In fact just got back from the Range. I shot RNFPS at 0.950 and it ran like a champ. Shot both the Pico and the Kahr. I also shot PRECISONone ammo Plus P. HANDS DOWN THE MOST ACCURATE AMMO I HAVE EVER SHOT FROM ANY 380! This will be my Main Carry Ammo. Both the Pico and the CW380 loves this round.

Just ordered their 250 rd. Mega Pack 380 Plus P and a box of 9mm to try out. They have a special this month (OCT) of free shipping.

http://www.precisiononeammunition.co...roducts_id=278
    Last edited by King Rat; 10-15-2017 at 12:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by King Rat View Post
    In fact just got back from the Range. I shot RNFPS at 0.950 and it ran like a champ. Shot both the Pico and the Kahr. I also shot PRECISONone ammo Plus P. HANDS DOWN THE MOST ACCURATE AMMO I HAVE EVER SHOT FROM ANY 380! This will be my Main Carry Ammo. Both the Pico and the CW380 loves this round.

Just ordered their 250 rd. Mega Pack 380 Plus P and a box of 9mm to try out. They have a special this month (OCT) of free shipping.

http://www.precisiononeammunition.co...roducts_id=278
    I'll try some seated to .950 when I get a chance.

My favorite YouTuber , Shooting the bull, really liked the precision one ammo.