Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun

Thread: An idea for wood grips for Kahr pistols

Default An idea for wood grips for Kahr pistols

As we all know, there's really only one option for T, K, and MK wood grips(Bawanna's output notwithstanding),and those are the Pau Ferro Hogues from Kahr.

They are nice grips but are less than high quality, IMO.

I have a pair of walnut grips from Altamont Grips, and they are fantastic. The company also makes grips for all sorts of pistols, including the Kimber K6, which can't have a huge installed user base yet.

I sent them an email asking if they had ever considered making grips for Kahrs. I don't think it would hurt if those of us who own the steel Kahrs emailed the company about this. Their work is top notch. The email contact form is at the bottom of the main page.

Altamont = very good stuff. Seen several, top notch.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Really doubt if they will play along. Too many variations of firearms to deal with and make everybody happy. Not enough sales to warrant them dealing with it. We know just the MK alone has 3 or 4 variations. Good luck.