...I did have a CW45 but its size made it difficult to shoot. Mainly due to my where my thumbs ride as I have large hands. I was getting FTF's, a lot so I took it to my LGS and they put 50 rounds of FMJ and JHP through it, as fast as they could. Not one failure and as I watched, they had the proper grip, smaller hands. In the end, it was shooter error, not firearm error.

So, now I have a CT45, better size for me. Now I own many handguns, multiple Glocks, Sigs, HK, M&P, etc but other than my Sig 220, HK USP 45CT and my SA 1911 TRP and now my CT45. I wanted a single stacked 45 ACP and though there are many options and I've had a few in the past....a Glock 36 and XDs in both 3.3 and 4.0 in 45 ACP. The XDs 4.0 was probably my favorite of those but didn't work out in the end. For whatever reason, I love the Kahr trigger, normally not into DAO but I do love the glass smoothness of the Kahr. My primary carry rotates between my G19 (Gen 3,4 and 5), the CZ P10C and the new M&P 2.0 Compact but sometimes, I just need to dress for and carry a single stacked 45.

So, I have 300 rounds for the CT's break in, 200 rounds of FMJ and 100 rounds of JHP. I have two more mags on the way though it seems none of my 1911 mags are fitting as the base plates keep them from fitting. So here's to not screwing it up at the range

My CT45

vs my CW45, which I have a buyer for.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/YgRkXn]