Tommy Gun   Xssights   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone Use Kahr Service Recently?

Default Anyone Use Kahr Service Recently?

I'm curious if anyone has had to send their firearm back for warranty work recently.

Kahr received my firearm on 9/28. Last week they said they would look at it this week. Obviously that didn't happen.

I didn't realize I should have prepped it for long term storage before sending it off. I'd have cosmolined it if I knew it would take this long.

Anyone else have a firearm sitting at Kahr?

I think davec is over a month on his pistol too.
    http://www.kahrtalk.com/showthread.p...g-back-to-Kahr
    My CW45 went back a couple times. It was always back within a month or so iirc. That was a few years ago though.

Sent one of mine in this summer, got it back pretty promptly. Send them an email.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

Yes, my CT-380 packed was given to a Fed Ex driver September 9th....using the label Kahr sent me....and it has not arrived as of yet. I queried them and they said they would have the gunsmith look at it.

Today mine will be with me.

Sent my CW380 in on 9/25....Crickets

I sent my P45 in on 09-18 and Kahr got it the next day, but haven't heard anything since. The slide lock pin was working its way out... may be too subtle, though. I tried tightening the spring's retention screw and tried a tiny bit of Loctite, but still would start coming out and causing malfunctions after 3-4 trips to the range.
    USAF Retired '88, NRA Life Member. Wife USAF Retired '96
    Avatar: Wynn re-enlists his wife Desiree, circa 1988 Loring AFB, ME. 42nd BMW, Heavy (SAC) B-52G's
    Frédéric Bastiat’s essay, The Law: http://mises.org/books/thelaw.pdf

Thomas Jefferson said

“A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.”
    and

"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading".

Mine was received by Kahr on Sept. 18th. Sent a follow up email, nothing back so it's phone time tomorrow.

They got mine on the 22nd of Sept also. Called them last week they said 4 to 5 weeks from time of arrival.

Dang. I considered contacting them again this week, but what is the point? You have all had your firearms with them for longer.

Did they give you a heads up of some kind when it was shipped back?

Are your firearms brand new? Mine only had 200-300 rounds through it.

I don't understand why they wouldn't just be up front and tell us that it was going to be 5+ weeks. It isn't like we have any other option. Just be be honest with us. I also don't believe for a second the rep really thought it would be two weeks, he wasn't wrong, or a bad estimator, he was simply dishonest. My parents raised me to believe that such a statement would be a lie. If they lie about that, what makes us believe they aren't lying about other matters?