CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Xssights

Thread: "P" series special prices over?

Default "P" series special prices over?

I've been saving my pennies to get a "P" series gun since they went on the special pricing last month, I got on gunprodeals and to my dismay they are all back to like 500-600 dollars.

Does anyone know if the special pricing will ever return?!?!

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
    Kahr MK9, Kahr CW9, Kahr P380, Kel-Tec P-3AT, Glock 17, Remington RM380, Sarsilmaz B6PC

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

What caliber?
    Grabagun has the basic versions for good prices - P9 for $396, the P40 at $398, and the P45 for $431: ($7.99 shipping)

https://grabagun.com/kahr-p9-9mm-3-5...d-polymer.html

Bud's cash discount price for the P9 is $394 (free shipping):

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...+7%2B1+9mm+3.5
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Bud's has P380s for $377 or the black version for $387. Used to see them over $500.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

okay okay.....maybe I jumped the gun on that a bit lol. I freaked a little bit when they had all gone back to their normal prices. Must have been a glitch cause now things are back to the special price. I hope they stay that price through the Christmas shopping season cause it will be about another month before I can save enough to get a P series.
    Kahr MK9, Kahr CW9, Kahr P380, Kel-Tec P-3AT, Glock 17, Remington RM380, Sarsilmaz B6PC

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

Quote Originally Posted by JethrosDad View Post
    okay okay.....maybe I jumped the gun on that a bit lol. I freaked a little bit when they had all gone back to their normal prices. Must have been a glitch cause now things are back to the special price. I hope they stay that price through the Christmas shopping season cause it will be about another month before I can save enough to get a P series.
    budsgunshop.com layaway plan
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899