Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace

Thread: A few pics of my CM9

Default A few pics of my CM9

I really like a pinky extension on my CM9. I shoot much better with it both 2-handed and 1-handed. With a pinky grip the CM9 feels like a full-sized gun and I shoot it better than my Shield or FS M&P 9. I carry IWB at 1:30 so for comfort, barrel size/length of the gun really matters. CM9 is just right for carry in that position.

I've never been thrilled with the Pearce extension so I played around with an NDZ aluminum pinky extension made for a Beretta Nano. It's fits - slides on very tight and with a little Dremel work it goes on all the way. Feels great. Most of you guys like the CM9 with the flat base plate so this wouldn't work for you but I thought I'd throw it out here anyway.

Here's a few pics with the finger extension and with a High Noon made for the Nano that I modified to fit the CM9:

Last edited by DavidR; 10-27-2017 at 05:09 PM.

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Nice work on that extension. Wonder if NDZ would make 'em specifically for Kahrs - their stuff is good quality...

Just finished the break in with my CM9 yesterday. Gun runs like a champ. I'm using the Pearce grip and like it fine, that extra grip makes a world of difference on these small guns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like that holster you have there too.

I actually have a cm9 mag with a flat baseplate and one with a Pearce extention and alternate depending on method of carry for the day.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

DavidR, nice job on your mod;I've found that for myself I can comfortably pocket carry my CM9 with a seven rd. mag +1 in the pipe. this gives me a full grip w/o any draw issues. pocket holster is a kydex carbon by C3 Tactical Solutions, kydex IWB by PJs , both comfy holsters. reload is a 7rd. mag w/+1 base from Alphonse.

I only use the six rd. mags w/ shortened pinkies (to fit the box) for IDPA matches.

NRA LIFER

IDPA BELEIVER

Quote Originally Posted by bugs View Post
    DavidR, nice job on your mod;I've found that for myself I can comfortably pocket carry my CM9 with a seven rd. mag +1 in the pipe. this gives me a full grip w/o any draw issues. pocket holster is a kydex carbon by C3 Tactical Solutions, kydex IWB by PJs , both comfy holsters. reload is a 7rd. mag w/+1 base from Alphonse.

I only use the six rd. mags w/ shortened pinkies (to fit the box) for IDPA matches.
    For pocket carry I use the 6 round mag with a Lakeline +1 extension in a Desantis Superfly.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidR View Post
    For pocket carry I use the 6 round mag with a Lakeline +1 extension in a Desantis Superfly.

I thought I was going to pocket carry my cm9 in this holster as well...now I carry the cw380 in the super fly

Man I wish those lakeline +1 extensions were less expensive. Looks great.

The Pearce Nano extension also fits well.