Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: My ID will no longer stay logged in

Default My ID will no longer stay logged in

I cannot stay logged in here and to relog in each time. This is strange with this site ONLY!

Mine times out after a little while, but it's simple to log back in. Most other forums do the same, but this one is the easiest to log back in.

I never lose anything if I type a loooong post and it times out while I'm typing.

I actually think this setup is at least the equal of any other.....

I cant remember if the "remember me" check box keeps us logged in or not but mine never times out. I do check the box though.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I think that this site has an issue.

New Hampshire, Maine, Texas, Louisiana, Germany, England, Massachusetts, Idaho

Have you made any web browser updates or pc changes - added any do not track software - made changes to cookies on your pc - are you using a different PC or tablet or phone instead of your usual PC -
    Lots of different iterations of the same complex issue -

If something has worked for years and suddenly has no longer works as expected - look at everything else associated with the "X" opposed to saying "X" is broken.

Suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence. In this case the simpler one is usually better. Another way of saying it is that the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation is.

Quote Originally Posted by Slugnutty View Post
    Have you made any web browser updates or pc changes - added any do not track software - made changes to cookies on your pc - are you using a different PC or tablet or phone instead of your usual PC -
    Lots of different iterations of the same complex issue -

If something has worked for years and suddenly has no longer works as expected - look at everything else associated with the "X" opposed to saying "X" is broken.

Suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence. In this case the simpler one is usually better. Another way of saying it is that the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation is.
    I agree its very unlikely its a problem with the forum since other users don't have the issue. First thing to try is CLEAR THE BROWSER CACHE (HISTORY). If that doesn't do it, start checking all these other issues.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

OK, good enough.