Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new

Thread: P380 Lakeline Striker & Slide

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default P380 Lakeline Striker & Slide

So my Lakeline Striker came in Saturday and got around to installing it today. As you can see from the images it is much thicker where the firing pin is attached to the rest of the striker. The installation was a breeze and I put 50 trouble free rounds through it. I plan on getting to the range again when I have some more time to finish the 200 round break in period although I had no issues through the first 50 rounds. Another excellent product from Alfonse!

I am a little disappointed with the quality of the P380 slide and slide stop. Considering it is suppose to be the premium model I was hoping for less tooling marks on the slide. My CW9 appears to be tooled better than the P380. It did not cause any issues shooting, just me being picky. Overall I am extremely satisfied with my new Kahr and it will make an excellent addition to carry. Lemme know what you think!!

Attached Images Attached Images
    Kahr MK9, Kahr CW9, Kahr P380, Kel-Tec P-3AT, Glock 17, Remington RM380, Sarsilmaz B6PC

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."