When I bought my CM 9 i read numerous posts regarding jamming flaws with extended mags. I only had standard 6 round mags and had not one single issue so I stayed away from the extended mag issues. So Saturday, I picked up my P380 that came with the two mags. The standard 6 round and extended 7 round. I shot two or three mags with the standard mag with no issues. I tried the extended mag and right from the beginning chambering the first round with the slide locked back it jammed. Tried it again with the same results. I went back to the standard six round mag and once again not one flaw. I shot approximately 150 rounds through the standard six round mag and not one issue. Chambered and shot every round with nice groupings. Went back to the extended mag and once again right from the start, I tried to chamber a round with the slide open and it jammed. So, there is clearly an issue with at least some Kahr extended mags. I wonder why Kahr isn't addressing this issue. Outside of this I loved shooting the P380. Awesome little gun.