Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters

Thread: Senate bill 2095

Default Senate bill 2095

S. 2095 - A bill to regulate assault weapons, to ensure that the right to keep and bear arms is not unlimited, and for other purposes.

So Dianne Feinstein is at it again, after the failed attempt at the "assault weapons" ban in 2013 she has reintroduced the legislation with more vaguery and verbiage which would make it easier for them to eventually go for the big gun grab.

I have only seen parts of the bill as the full text is not on the congress website yet, but as far as my limited brain can understand it appears to ban any semiautomatic gun with a detachable box magazine that has ever had a version of the gun made into a full automatic. So bye bye Glocks, CZs, and other popular pistols that have ever been produced with select fire option.

The fact is that while these types of bills have no chance of passing now, they could in the future, and they are intentionally vague so as to allow for their own interpretation. I tend to be pretty level headed person but the audacity of these legislators to strip our rights and think we are too stupid to notice just burns my biscuits.
    Kahr MK9, Kahr CW9, Kahr P380, Kel-Tec P-3AT, Glock 17, Remington RM380, Sarsilmaz B6PC

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

They need to put age limits on all Senate, Congress, and House positions. These old friggen dinosaurs on both sides of the fence, just want to sit and bicker about anything. They're living in a world which doesn't exist any more. Time to move on to retirement and let some less foggy minds get their two cents in.

Ironically...Ms Fiendstein was done until Trump got elected.
    NRA Benefactor

Self defense is a God given right!! Even the wildlife know it!

Yes, we need to fight these ridiculous bills…….BUT the real key is control of the supreme court. Without that we loose!

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post
    Ironically...Ms Fiendstein was done until Trump got elected.
    She is still DONE.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!