Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   CrossBreed Holsters
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: P380 Desantis Nemesis/Uncle Mikes/Remora pocket sizes?

Default P380 Desantis Nemesis/Uncle Mikes/Remora pocket sizes?

Does anyone have a list of the exact sizes for each brand? Uncle Mikes site lists sizes 1 & 2 as possible fits, I'm assuming it's a 2 since my PM9 is size 3, but then I call Uncle Mikes and they couldn't figure out which to be exact.

Then for the Nemesis I get N38BJR8Z0 as listed on the Desantis site but the package says its for a glock 42 which is a totally different size gun.

Any help here with these would be great just want exact sizes since I'm ordering online and can't try them out.
    Last edited by harvs12; 11-16-2017 at 11:18 AM. Reason: Forgot something

IWB or pocket carry?

Quote Originally Posted by dsk View Post
    IWB or pocket carry?
    pocket sorry

No clue as to Remora or Uncle Mikes, but I discovered that the Nemesis for the Smith & Wesson Bodyguard fits the CW380 and the P380 perfectly. Actually better than it fits the Bodyguard!

I've always carried my CW380 in it and it just fits perfectly. Just bought another one yesterday for my new P380, as I store the little rascals in them in my safe for added protection while moving things around.

The model I use is N38BJU7Z0, and the tag on the holster is marked U7.

Hope this helps.

People said the Nemesis for the LCP also fit the P380 better. I took their word for it and they were right.

Sticky holster SM2 fits p380 perfect. I know it wasn't asked by the OP but I've had issues drawing with a nemesis where the holster comes out with the gun. Never has happened with the sticky holster.....yet...

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
    Kahr MK9, Kahr CW9, Kahr P380, Kel-Tec P-3AT, Glock 17, Remington RM380, Sarsilmaz B6PC

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

Sorry, I forgot all about this thread last night. I have a pocket holster for mine that works real well, but I'll have to go look at the brand and size next time I can remember. I'm in a gun-free zone right now so I don't have it with me.

As has been posted before..............when using a Nemesis holster, just rest your thumb on the inside top of the holster when drawing..............comes out clean every time.

Thank you everyone for the responses so far! I'll look up a Sticky and check it out too. Just wanted exact sizes because this is my first P380. Besides the Uncle Mike size 3 for my PM9 I have Nemesis for an LCP 380 I own as well. I really like both for each gun and am up in the air on which way to go for this one. Never owned a Remora nor a Sticky.

Quote Originally Posted by Cokeman View Post
    People said the Nemesis for the LCP also fit the P380 better. I took their word for it and they were right.
    But does it cover the Trigger fully? I have a Nemesis for my LCP380 but it's down in Florida so I can't cross check.