Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop   Xssights   Mitch Rosen
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Holiday

Quote Originally Posted by ltxi View Post
    You have to have been at Fort Huachuca for a reason. Not exactly the sort of place one stumbles across, nor would typically go for Thanksgiving dinner.
    We really like the area, there's lots to see, it's cooler than Tucson, which makes hiking more fun. The base has a great museum and you can't beat the price for camping. It's $120 a week with full hook up, cable TV, and weak wi-fi.
    We will be here a couple of weeks, then it's on to Tucson, AZ (Davis Monthan AFB.

Quote Originally Posted by AIRret View Post
    We really like the area, there's lots to see, it's cooler than Tucson, which makes hiking more fun. The base has a great museum and you can't beat the price for camping. It's $120 a week with full hook up, cable TV, and weak wi-fi.
    We will be here a couple of weeks, then it's on to Tucson, AZ (Davis Monthan AFB.
    My only experience with Fort Huachuca has been professional. Tucson was kinda a second home to me for a few years back in the early '80s. Lived elsewhere but had a serious girlfriend stationed at DM at the time and used to park my Cessna on the base when I flew in to visit. Loved the area!
    NRA Benefactor

Maggie did end up getting a bit of turkey, but of course it wasn't enough. I think she had just farted........................
    Attached Images Attached Images