CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Mitch Rosen   Xssights

Thread: Pm and Cm .45 barrel lengths?

Default Pm and Cm .45 barrel lengths?

Finding conflicting info on Cm and Pm 45 barrel lengths from Kahr and other sources. Some list as 3.14. Others at 3.24. One Utube video cautions when ordering holsters. Anyone know the real lengths of each? Thanks

There are two different length pm45's out there. I have both and still see the original for sale as new. If it's about the correct holster and you want the barrel covered, do as I and use a p45 holster. Remember if it's on the web and about Kahrs, it's true!!!!

Did you get the answer to your question? Is all good? A difference of .100 barrel length is a lot.

I know that this is an older thread but I'm curious. I just put a PM45 on layaway and am wondering which model I will receive. I ask this question because it's been noted that there are still some early PM45's in the pipeline. Which version is the longer one, the older or the newer.

Longer = newer

Thanks DJK11. In another thread you mentioned that you sold one of your PM45's. I'm curious as to which one you sold.

Sold the early model pm45 dlc & trijicons. I have another satin with meprolights. I've carried the early model for about 8 years with only a couple of issues right after purchase. Kahr swapped and modified the frame. They have to relieve the area where the recoil assembly seats in the frame. That was the reason for the newer longer nose of the slide. Odd but the frame they gave me is very tight in the rear ss inserts. The slide/frame fit is the tightest of all my Kahrs. After 10k+ rounds there is barely any rattle. I've measured a few 45 frames and this one is .006 wider than the others.

I thought I'd never sell it but never say never. It's only a production gun and I have another. The pm45 is the best subcompact 45 made, perfect cc size. Small and packs a knockout punch.
    Last edited by DJK11; 02-28-2018 at 10:24 AM.