Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: YouTube favorites

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default YouTube favorites

For the past couple of weeks I've been stuck in front of the tv watching tooooo many YouTube gun videos. Who would have thought YouTube opened the closet door for all these gun experts. I stopped watching Kahr videos some time back because almost all posters know very little about Kahrs.

Anyway, I watch the informative videos not the "let's blow this stuff up". With that said Hickok45, Iraqvetteran8888 and recently Paul Herrell are on my watch list. For self defense I like active self protection. ASP shows videos of self defense shootings from around the world.

What's your favorite?
    Last edited by DJK11; 11-28-2017 at 01:06 PM.

I like Hickok45

Didn't know you could watch YouTube on a TV? I don't get out much.

I like Hickok45 too, I think everybody does. My kind of guy, not that I'm really into guys or anything like that ya understand.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Favorite is Hickock45.
    Lately also enjoy watching Sootch. Seems to like most everything he reviews so not completely objective but production is high quality, you can really see details and he gives you a lot of info. In his defense the stuff he reviews is usually high end (and expensive) so you'd expect a review to be positive.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

Bawanna, smart tv or internet enabled tv. Better than a smart phone.

I've just recently been told by my kids that they think I might be ready for a smart phone, now you tell me I gotta get a Smart TV. Whoa is me.....ain't never heard of a Smart TV. I got one of them big satellite things on the roof, pretty high tech for a displaced Missouri dirt farmer but beats the heck out of an antenna. Tinfoil and holding hands for better reception.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I've just recently been told by my kids that they think I might be ready for a smart phone, now you tell me I gotta get a Smart TV. Whoa is me.....ain't never heard of a Smart TV. I got one of them big satellite things on the roof, pretty high tech for a displaced Missouri dirt farmer but beats the heck out of an antenna. Tinfoil and holding hands for better reception.
    The worst part is when those lighting storms come in.................

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Hey, I didn't know you were a Missouri sodbuster. Learn something new every day.

Lots of farmer cousins in my extended family, and a number of direct ancestors tilled the rich dirt in NW Missourah, Iowa, & Indiana. My brother still owns the farm that has been in the family since the 1880s - it is located between Maryville & St. Joe. Maternal great grandpa farmed it, while paternal great grandpa was a blacksmith in Stanberry. Brother, who lives here in Texas, leases it out - so all he has to do is write checks for repairs & improvements and deduct the losses on his income tax.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Hey, I didn't know you were a Missouri sodbuster. Learn something new every day.

Lots of farmer cousins in my extended family, and a number of direct ancestors tilled the rich dirt in NW Missourah, Iowa, & Indiana. My brother still owns the farm that has been in the family since the 1880s - it is located between Maryville & St. Joe. Maternal great grandpa farmed it, while paternal great grandpa was a blacksmith in Stanberry. Brother, who lives here in Texas, leases it out - so all he has to do is write checks for repairs & improvements and deduct the losses on his income tax.
    My dad's family all grew up in the St Joe and Balko area. A couple of years ago I went there and did some research and found a newspaper from 1852 that talked about their wagon train coming there with 12 wagons from Indiana. Small world.
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    My dad's family all grew up in the St Joe and Balko area. A couple of years ago I went there and did some research and found a newspaper from 1852 that talked about their wagon train coming there with 12 wagons from Indiana. Small world.
    Ah, Bolckow - on the east side of the 102 River. Been through there many times. Our family farm is located about 3 miles southeast of Bolckow on Rural Route 120 (I think that's how they designate those little roads)- about a mile & a half west of the Platte River. Last time I visited there with my Dad was in 1984.

My Dad (born on a farm near Stanberry - east of Maryville) grew up in Graham, about 8 or 10 miles west of the Maryville highway. Turned off the highway at Pumpkin Center to take the road west to Graham. Grandpa owned a gas station in Pumpkin Center back in the 1930s for a while, but let it go as his Graham garage was plenty to handle. One of my great aunts lived in Barnard, and a great uncle farmed near there.

I used to spend the summers with my grandparents in Graham during the '40s & '50s.

Small world.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling