Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Xssights
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: YouTube favorites

Default YouTube favorites

For the past couple of weeks I've been stuck in front of the tv watching tooooo many YouTube gun videos. Who would have thought YouTube opened the closet door for all these gun experts. I stopped watching Kahr videos some time back because almost all posters know very little about Kahrs.

Anyway, I watch the informative videos not the "let's blow this stuff up". With that said Hickok45, Iraqvetteran8888 and recently Paul Herrell are on my watch list. For self defense I like active self protection. ASP shows videos of self defense shootings from around the world.

What's your favorite?
    Last edited by DJK11; 11-28-2017 at 01:06 PM.

I like Hickok45

Didn't know you could watch YouTube on a TV? I don't get out much.

I like Hickok45 too, I think everybody does. My kind of guy, not that I'm really into guys or anything like that ya understand.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Favorite is Hickock45.
    Lately also enjoy watching Sootch. Seems to like most everything he reviews so not completely objective but production is high quality, you can really see details and he gives you a lot of info. In his defense the stuff he reviews is usually high end (and expensive) so you'd expect a review to be positive.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

Bawanna, smart tv or internet enabled tv. Better than a smart phone.

I've just recently been told by my kids that they think I might be ready for a smart phone, now you tell me I gotta get a Smart TV. Whoa is me.....ain't never heard of a Smart TV. I got one of them big satellite things on the roof, pretty high tech for a displaced Missouri dirt farmer but beats the heck out of an antenna. Tinfoil and holding hands for better reception.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Hickock45 is great, but I recently discovered Paul Harrell. Paul packs a lot of info and credibility into his tests and is entertaining enough to keep my attention.

Hickok45 is real good. There is a channel "the humble marksman" that has some good CZ videos. If you can get past nutnfancy's pompous personality he actually does good test on lots of different firearms with multiple shooters in his videos.

Nutn and hickok were who convinced me to get my Tavor and nutnfancy's M&P 10 rifle video convinced me to get that one. I don't regret either purchase and I got them on sale too.

Lots of good gun videos out there.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Scootch is a SC native, co-worker met him a local trauma first aid course. I like his reviews, he had a negligent discharge, and fessed up on line.
    Paul Harrow, is not the greatest personality, but I like the way he does things.
    Everyone Loves Hickok 45.
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I've just recently been told by my kids that they think I might be ready for a smart phone, now you tell me I gotta get a Smart TV. Whoa is me.....ain't never heard of a Smart TV. I got one of them big satellite things on the roof, pretty high tech for a displaced Missouri dirt farmer but beats the heck out of an antenna. Tinfoil and holding hands for better reception.
    The worst part is when those lighting storms come in.................