Kahr Shop   Xssights   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: YouTube favorites

OH yeah, lightning storms suck really bad.

Tearing out my kitchen Sunday I electrocuted myself. It was like old time with the antenna. I turned off the switch but as I was moving the wires I apparently hit the switch with my elbow and el zappo. I hate electricity.

During remodels I'd have sparky shut the whole place down. Drove me batty when I'd ask if something was hot and they'd lick their fingers and touch the wires, get zapped and say yeah that ones hot.

Like they enjoyed it or something.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

New Hampshire, Maine, Texas, Louisiana, Germany, England, Massachusetts, Idaho

Hickock is paid by Buds gunshop as their infomercial youtube channel - info is out there - I asked him about being paid by Buds gun shop in the full 30 as a paid endorser - they banned my first account there. ....

8888 has a contract that he charges $4000 per review on his channel - if the gun fails and you want a positive review it is another $2000 - if you want him to wear branded merchandise it will cost you $750 per video - this contract is available for download on his work website

Sootch is a paid endorser also

Yankee Marshall - while he rubs people raw - I think he is forthright with his videos
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheYankeeMarshal

Military Arms Channel - Tim appears to be a stand up guy - owns a gun shop Copper Customs
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Sturmgewehre

Mr Guns and Gear - Mike is a good guy - works in publishing and has a side gun sale business
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Mrgunsngear

Warrior Poet - John Lovell - U.S. Army Ranger - Christian minister - good honest from the heart reviews.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Z...R67fVvLFSv-OLA

The gun collective - was good until they pandered themselves with a foolish "20 industry person round table' after the bum stock fiasco - now there more entertainment then gun review.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJb...A_FlSMzsoyag9A

Talon Sei - like Sooch but not paid.
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgX...xROcwQs2EH8HTw

CapitanBerz - like Sooch but not paid.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/CaptainBerz

Kotaboy32 -
    https://www.youtube.com/user/kotaboy32

Kristen Joy Weiss - trick shooting and real easy on the eyes.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/KirstenJoyWeiss

Here is an honorable mention, AK Operators union - Rob Ski was a Polish special forces SPETZ troop while they were WARSA pact - then when Poland took over their own control, he moved to America became an American citizen, joined the U.S. Army and became a 101st Airborne paratrooper and now owns a small working farm in VA.

If you like AK's he has some REAL GOOD inside info on how WARSA runs, fixes, adapts AK's - shows you how to fight with them, what to look for as far as wear items ... good stuff and real POSITIVE opinion about 2nd Amendment - for a persons perspective of NOT having those freedoms growing up.

https://www.youtube.com/user/AkOperatorsUnion

New Hampshire, Maine, Texas, Louisiana, Germany, England, Massachusetts, Idaho

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    OH yeah, lightning storms suck really bad.

Tearing out my kitchen Sunday I electrocuted myself. It was like old time with the antenna. I turned off the switch but as I was moving the wires I apparently hit the switch with my elbow and el zappo. I hate electricity.

During remodels I'd have sparky shut the whole place down. Drove me batty when I'd ask if something was hot and they'd lick their fingers and touch the wires, get zapped and say yeah that ones hot.

Like they enjoyed it or something.
    I've worked as an Electrical Engineer for about 30 years now, my one pet peeve that EVERYONE knows about me... an electrical line is not "DEAD" it is "DE-ENERGIZE"
    People live ~ Electricity energizes - people DO NOT DIE when I am in charge of a machine, job site or retrofit.

Splitting hairs I know, but any voltage carrying line is Energized or de-energized not live or dead with me.

Quote Originally Posted by Slugnutty View Post
    I've worked as an Electrical Engineer for about 30 years now, my one pet peeve that EVERYONE knows about me... an electrical line is not "DEAD" it is "DE-ENERGIZE"
    People live ~ Electricity energizes - people DO NOT DIE when I am in charge of a machine, job site or retrofit.

Splitting hairs I know, but any voltage carrying line is Energized or de-energized not live or dead with me.
    My goodness you sound just like me only I work in telecommunications. I've been accused of being a jerk so many times but when I work a retrofit the network has no issue and the customer never knows. And anyone that wants to give an "opinion" on how it should be done but obviously doesn't understand what's really going on will likely get an ear full from me, regardless what their position is in the company. I've had to call my boss a few times and tell him if he gets a complaint about me this is why....
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Slugnutty, thanks for the info. I assumed most of those guys are compensated with more than free ammo. If your numbers are correct, their making a small fortune. Their businesses are probably non- profit 501-C3.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I've just recently been told by my kids that they think I might be ready for a smart phone, now you tell me I gotta get a Smart TV. Whoa is me.....ain't never heard of a Smart TV. I got one of them big satellite things on the roof, pretty high tech for a displaced Missouri dirt farmer but beats the heck out of an antenna. Tinfoil and holding hands for better reception.
    Hey, I didn't know you were a Missouri sodbuster. Learn something new every day.

Lots of farmer cousins in my extended family, and a number of direct ancestors tilled the rich dirt in NW Missourah, Iowa, & Indiana. My brother still owns the farm that has been in the family since the 1880s - it is located between Maryville & St. Joe. Maternal great grandpa farmed it, while paternal great grandpa was a blacksmith in Stanberry. Brother, who lives here in Texas, leases it out - so all he has to do is write checks for repairs & improvements and deduct the losses on his income tax.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Hickock is paid by Buds gunshop as their infomercial youtube channel - info is out there - I asked him about being paid by Buds gun shop in the full 30 as a paid endorser - they banned my first account there. ....
    Hickock is good and popular so he attracts sponsors. He doesn't review Bud's or Federal Ammo. They get favorable pub. He reviews guns.
    Not sure whats supposed to be wrong about being paid. I'm paid for what I do, so are most people. If you can get paid for doing what you love to do, that's the dream.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

Quote Originally Posted by SlowBurn View Post
    Hickock is good and popular so he attracts sponsors. He doesn't review Bud's or Federal Ammo. They get favorable pub. He reviews guns.
    Not sure whats supposed to be wrong about being paid. I'm paid for what I do, so are most people. If you can get paid for doing what you love to do, that's the dream.
    I was thinking hickok45 with 2,800,000 subscribers and millions of views per week, can you imagine the business it drives to buds and federal every week by just getting their name put in the ear of viewers? They'd probably pay whatever he wanted. Just look at the money spent on Nascar getting bannered cars driven in front of fans.

I quit ordering from buds because they were slow but I hope grabagun never sponsors him because it would make getting what I like more difficult.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

All I know is it hurts or it don't hurt. I got a low pain threshold when it comes to Energized stuff. I tell my officers I'd rather be shot that tazed.
    Longs as it's a 9 or smaller, not like I have a death wish ya know?
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    My goodness you sound just like me only I work in telecommunications. I've been accused of being a jerk so many times but when I work a retrofit the network has no issue and the customer never knows. And anyone that wants to give an "opinion" on how it should be done but obviously doesn't understand what's really going on will likely get an ear full from me, regardless what their position is in the company. I've had to call my boss a few times and tell him if he gets a complaint about me this is why....
    Sounds like my wife in our kitchen remodel. Telling how it should be done when she has no clue how it should be done.
    I did remodels and new construction for many years. My strategy was to allow for motel fees for homeowners to get them off site.
    I hated woman following me around with a vacuum cleaner and questioning the placement of every nail and screw.
    Look, we're gonna make a really big mess here, then we're gonna do some really nice work and then we will clean up after ourselves really good.
    Gonna take awhile.........now go away.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan