Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen   Xssights

Thread: Slightly Modified 10/22 stock

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I found another 10/22 stock, fella at the gunshow gave it to me. Usually see a few but none this time. Have a friend we see each summer that has an old 10/22. Thought I"d do one up for him. Probably won't go to the effort I did on this one but I'll make it real nice. I like working them and plan as I go along.

The mini khukri is a teaser. pretty handy though. I have one in a box that I'm not supposed to open till Christmas. It's 40'' long. Ceremonial Khukri.
    I think they chop heads off water buffalo's with them. Can't wait to see it, has to be a beast.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Wow, I wish I had seen this sooner! If you want to "practice" on the latest stock and let me know, I would be interested for sure. (if your summer friend somehow falls thru!) Beautiful work, good job putting it back in use, rather than having it linger in the man cave!