Mitch Rosen   CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Slightly Modified 10/22 stock

...and another thank-you for the extra bonus. It will be treasured too.
    ​O|||||||O

Thumbs up

Thanks again Colonel. Just like before, the picture does not do it justice.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ​O|||||||O

Man, that looks nice. I like that pointy thing next to it too.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

I found another 10/22 stock, fella at the gunshow gave it to me. Usually see a few but none this time. Have a friend we see each summer that has an old 10/22. Thought I"d do one up for him. Probably won't go to the effort I did on this one but I'll make it real nice. I like working them and plan as I go along.

The mini khukri is a teaser. pretty handy though. I have one in a box that I'm not supposed to open till Christmas. It's 40'' long. Ceremonial Khukri.
    I think they chop heads off water buffalo's with them. Can't wait to see it, has to be a beast.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Wow, I wish I had seen this sooner! If you want to "practice" on the latest stock and let me know, I would be interested for sure. (if your summer friend somehow falls thru!) Beautiful work, good job putting it back in use, rather than having it linger in the man cave!

Well the one I'm working now is spoken for but I did get another one, actually b4 sent his original stock and he must have been mighty careful with it as it's perfect and doesn't have a mark on it. I even wrapped it in the shrink wrap so it don't be banged up moving around the man cave.

I'll work it over one of these days, a ton of time involved in this, forgot just how much and I'll post it up when I Get R Dun.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."