Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun   Xssights   Magnum Research new
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Is Kahr Talk a turn off to some

I need some help cutting and splitting firewood being as my left elbow is painful as all get out, though the cortazone shots help for a little while. Getting an MRI next week and then more than likely surgery.

So, can a brother get some help???

Oh, wait, gun help, right? Well, I could always use help in getting funds together to add to my now long lost collection. It was such a nice collection, too. Avalanche took them all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Sadly many new kahr owners come here looking for help and guidance and when given they don't want to accept it or feel it should be unnecessary.

My favorite is the ones that feel that no gun should require a break in period and they should run any ammo they can find especially cheap imported steel case junk.

Every gun needs a break in period if for no other reason than for the owner and the gun to get acquainted. Kahr is one of the few that comes out honestly and says so from the get go.

There's plenty of help here for anyone that needs it.
    'Cept for dem 50+ year ago gov't issue 1911s. Loose and ready to go to accomodate the recruits.
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by AJBert View Post
    I need some help cutting and splitting firewood being as my left elbow is painful as all get out, though the cortazone shots help for a little while. Getting an MRI next week and then more than likely surgery.

So, can a brother get some help???

Oh, wait, gun help, right? Well, I could always use help in getting funds together to add to my now long lost collection. It was such a nice collection, too. Avalanche took them all.
    We could works as a team, my right elbow is aggravating me. No Cortisone for this kid. Trouble is I can't do nothing with my left hand. Ambidextrous I am NOT. But yeah I'll help.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie98 View Post
    I don't think Kahr has the name recognition like, say, Glock or Ruger, certainly not S&W or Colt. Although they produce many different pistols, 90% of them are for, basically, carry purposes, so that puts them in a niche. If Kahr made rifles, shotguns, revolvers and other stuff, they would have a broader appeal and, by default, more name recognition. Also, the poly auto market is flooded with suitable candidates; looking for a suitable pistol in the vein of a CW9? There are likely 20 direct competitors... that's a lot of competition.

It's interesting to note, I have a Ruger revolver that I'm having some serious problems with, posting about it on other forums I'm pretty much ignored, or ridiculed... because Ruger makes the best revolvers evarrr, don't you know. I've always found a fair reception here at KahrTalk. One other thing that might be a turn-off is the lack of participation... KT does not have the post volume some of the bigger sites do; I'm OK with that, but people looking for instant answers will go to where the action is.
    seems like a dead forum to me

I cant wait to fire mine