Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dicks Sport Shop.

Default Dicks Sport Shop.

The GF drug me to Green Bay today to shop. While she went to Hobby Lobby I went to Dicks. They had Blazer Brass 9 mm and 40 on sale. I picked up 350 rounds of 115 gr FMJ 9mm in a plastic ammo can for $78. There is also a mail in rebate for $15. Final price with tax $63 for 350rounds. I'd have picked up more but I already have 500 or so rounds in the basement.

I thought Green Bay was a futball team?
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I thought Green Bay was a futball team?

No, they are cheese heads!

Quote Originally Posted by dustnchips View Post
    The GF drug me to Green Bay today to shop. While she went to Hobby Lobby I went to Dicks. They had Blazer Brass 9 mm and 40 on sale. I picked up 350 rounds of 115 gr FMJ 9mm in a plastic ammo can for $78. There is also a mail in rebate for $15. Final price with tax $63 for 350rounds. I'd have picked up more but I already have 500 or so rounds in the basement.
    So...you don't shoot much, huh?
    NRA Benefactor

$9 a box is a pretty good price on that Blazer Brass.

I just got a case of Blazer Brass 124gr (1000 rounds) for $9.49 a box (free shipping) from Target Sports USA.

Best part is, I made the evil FedEx driver carry a 25 pound box up 3 flights of stairs.

No ringing the bell and making a mad dash back to the truck, like he does with my parts orders from Kahr.

This year Green Bay is a cheesy football team.
    I only shoot 100-200 rounds a month.

Quote Originally Posted by dustnchips View Post
    This year Green Bay is a cheesy football team.
    I only shoot 100-200 rounds a month.
    Certainly no worse than Denver Broncos this year.
    Couple hundred rounds a month of 9mm just for maintenance is about where I am. But I buy by the case and tend not to let my inventory drop below mebbe 2000 rounds.
    NRA Benefactor

New Hampshire, Maine, Texas, Louisiana, Germany, England, Massachusetts, Idaho

Just want to remind you that Dicks went around the bend like Cheaper than dirt - Dick considers AR-15's DIRTY and removed all of them from every store and all guns in its store closes to Newtown CT.

Dick’s issued the following statement:
    We are extremely saddened by the unspeakable tragedy that occurred last week in Newtown, CT, and our hearts go out to the victims and their families, and to the entire community.
    Out of respect for the victims and their families, during this time of national mourning we have removed all guns from sale and from display in our store nearest to Newtown and suspended the sale of modern sporting rifles in all of our stores chainwide.

I've refuse to even go in a Dicks since - and obviously stopped spending my money there.

I don't think we got any Dick's stores around here. Lots of dicks but no stores.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Slugnutty View Post
    Just want to remind you that Dicks went around the bend like Cheaper than dirt - Dick considers AR-15's DIRTY and removed all of them from every store and all guns in its store closes to Newtown CT.

Dick’s issued the following statement:
    We are extremely saddened by the unspeakable tragedy that occurred last week in Newtown, CT, and our hearts go out to the victims and their families, and to the entire community.
    Out of respect for the victims and their families, during this time of national mourning we have removed all guns from sale and from display in our store nearest to Newtown and suspended the sale of modern sporting rifles in all of our stores chainwide.

I've refuse to even go in a Dicks since - and obviously stopped spending my money there.
    ^Same here.
    NRA Benefactor