CrossBreed Holsters   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: December delights!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default December delights!

My wife wanted a Christmas tree in every room of the house but I said nah that's overkill, so we compromised and now there is a Christmas tree in every room.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Ain't that the gospel truth! Compromise.

I'm in the middle of a kitchen remodel. Stayed home yesterday to received delivery of the new cabinets. Didn't do a thing watching for the truck so I wouldn't miss it. Supposed to arrive around 2. About 12:30 I get a text from wife wanting to know how they look? Told her ain't seen them yet.
    Few minutes later she text back, nobody was home so they left!!!!!!! Now can't deliver till next Thursday!
    Back to sleeping with a steel garbage can over my head so she can't access my throat while I try to sleep......

I told her wait till after new years, I told her not to tear out the old until the new are on site. I told her I can't do it we'll need help, I'm a derelict.
    So all the old (except the sink base and dishwasher) are tore out.

Guess we compromised.

Remember a home remodel is one of the 5 top leading causes of divorce. I used to be a contractor, I know this to be true.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Ain't that the gospel truth! Compromise.

I'm in the middle of a kitchen remodel. Stayed home yesterday to received delivery of the new cabinets. Didn't do a thing watching for the truck so I wouldn't miss it. Supposed to arrive around 2. About 12:30 I get a text from wife wanting to know how they look? Told her ain't seen them yet.
    Few minutes later she text back, nobody was home so they left!!!!!!! Now can't deliver till next Thursday!
    Back to sleeping with a steel garbage can over my head so she can't access my throat while I try to sleep......

I told her wait till after new years, I told her not to tear out the old until the new are on site. I told her I can't do it we'll need help, I'm a derelict.
    So all the old (except the sink base and dishwasher) are tore out.

Guess we compromised.

Remember a home remodel is one of the 5 top leading causes of divorce. I used to be a contractor, I know this to be true.

Well, hell....I like stories like this. Makes me happy all I gots to deal with is cancer.
    Last edited by ltxi; 12-02-2017 at 05:10 PM.
    NRA Benefactor

You can always tell a wife, but you can't tell them much..............................

A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

It must be a woman thing. We used to move a lot and consistently, the kitchen got packed up first, a couple weeks before the move. No biggie though, still happy after 51 years and I learned not to sweat the small stuff and whatever she wants is small stuff.
    •"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." - O. L.
    • "America's not at war; her military is. America's at the mall."

Quote Originally Posted by OldLincoln View Post
    It must be a woman thing. We used to move a lot and consistently, the kitchen got packed up first, a couple weeks before the move. No biggie though, still happy after 51 years and I learned not to sweat the small stuff and whatever she wants is small stuff.
    after 45 years I've finally learned "don't sweat the small stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff" ..... it's paid off (I think) ....

jd

It's not gun control that we need, it's soul control!

Quote Originally Posted by mr surveyor View Post
    after 45 years I've finally learned "don't sweat the small stuff, and don't pet the sweaty stuff" ..... it's paid off (I think) ....

jd
    I dunno. I've found they generally like to be petted after done being made sweaty.
    NRA Benefactor

I don't know nothing much about all that.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I don't know nothing much about all that.
    Poor soul.....
    NRA Benefactor