Magnum Research new   Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop

Thread: CT9 for under $220

Default CT9 for under $220

I was doing a little internet shopping this evening. I was perusing the inventory of guns on Sportsmansguide.com when I noticed they had the CT9 on sale. I already have one but I couldn't pass up the deal. I am a club member so I get the member's discount. I got the gun for $218.49 plus $9.99 shipping. The price for nonmembers is $228. plus shipping. That's still a pretty good deal.

That's a great deal!

Just ordered one. This will be my third Kahr in the past year. I guess I'm hooked

The ct9 is a very nice pistol.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Dang - you beat me to it! I just posted this deal on the general board before seeing your thread here.

Too bad I just ordered a Ruger SP101 Friday - don't think it would be feasible to order one of these so soon, what with the Christmas shopping coming up. Otherwise it would compliment my new CW9 well.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Too bad I just ordered a Ruger SP101 Friday - don't think it would be feasible to order one of these so soon, what with the Christmas shopping coming up. Otherwise it would compliment my new CW9 well.
    You could always use the 4-pay plan they offer. It makes these impulse buys easier to justify. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Dang - you beat me to it! I just posted this deal on the general board before seeing your thread here.

The wifey is very happy with her SP101. With spring changes and some fluff and buff, they become very smooth. I'm always trying to trade her, but to no avail.

Great price on the CT9. I wonder what production cost is if they are sold so cheap. I'm waiting for the TP9 to become available again, just prefer the P series.

Picked mine up yesterday and put 100 rounds through it this morning. Zero malfunctions and just as accurate as my other 2 Kahrs. These pistols are hard to beat at any price.