CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop   Crimsontrace

Thread: SOLD Kahr Mk40 Elite 03 Gun w/two mags 375 USD shipped

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default SOLD Kahr Mk40 Elite 03 Gun w/two mags 375 USD shipped

SOLD Well as some of you know i am going to be selling a few guns to help my parents thru some financial problems...here is one of them....this gun i have had about 6 months...i gathered the best parts i could find to make it the best version i could make...the gun i got from the original owners son....they tell me it was not shot very much if at all before i purchased it...gun looks almost like new with just one small flaw i could find on the front of the grip...it has a scuff/small scratch to be honest....it might polish off but never fooled with it...everything in pics is included...i know the cost of the accessories alone is very high...i do not expect to get my investment back but hope to sell this to someone who will truly appreciate it....i personally have put about 50 rounds thru it so it does some some wear and tear....this will make someone a excellent carry gun....i am selling this AS IS...No Warranty and No Returns...please ask all questions BEFORE purchase....thanks in advance for looking at my ad......email me with any questions...i am very easy to deal with....
    Here is the breakdown what is included....i accept USPS Money orders and might even consider Paypal as friends and family...i am a business member of Paypal ....gun must be shipped to a FFL and i will need their FFL paperwork to ship it as well...

i can sell u just the gun if u prefer as well....
    here is the breakdown just the gun and the two factory mags and case....375.00 USD shipped
    if u want everything....475 USD shipped

THE CRIMSON TRACE GRIPS AND THE 1911 BLACK SCREWS AND RUBBER O RINGS HAVE BEEN SOLD...

SOLD1...Kahr MK40 Elite 03 with original black plastic box and paperwork and two magazines...one 5 rd mag and one 6 rd mag

SOLD ...2..Brand New Crimson Trace LG-461 Laser Grips with brand new batteries from Crimson Trace...i just had these sent in to be sure they are 100% ...

SOLD 3..Genuine Kahr 5 rd magazine....like new...got this as a extra....

4..Wolff Guide Rod Assembly....i was able to get this used on here from a great member when i first got the gun....it come with the complete guide rod assembly and 20 lb springs...i also have two brand new in package Wolff 51620 Spring kits that are sealed....

5..Brand New Pearce Grip Extensions for the Micro Kahr Models....2pcs...

6..Brand New EGW Mag Catch Lock Hex Head Stainless Steel....that is installed on the gun...the original is in the package

SOLD 7..1911 Black Hex Head Grip Screws and rubber washers....i planned on using them with the crimson trace grips....there is two sets...different lengths...

8..Brand New Galco Ultra Deep Cover Holster in package....UDC290 ...

9..Galco Ankle Glove AG290 Black Holster....it is like new...

if u have any questions and concerns please let me know...i try and be very upfront so they is not any surprises ....God Bless,John

here is some pics....if u need more info or pics...just email me

Last edited by jringo8769; 12-25-2017 at 04:37 PM.