Xssights   Kahr Shop   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kahrs in TV & Film

Default Kahrs in TV & Film

So I was watching the old(ish) movie "Burn After Reading" again a few weeks ago just on a whim. And I noticed that John Malkovich's character (Osbourne Cox) uses a Kahr K9 in stainless steel in the movie.

Also on an old episode of NCIS one of the murder weapons is a polymer Kahr (looks like a CW9).

What movies or TV shows have you noticed Kahr firearms in?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
    Kahr MK9, Kahr CW9, Kahr P380, Kel-Tec P-3AT, Glock 17, Remington RM380, Sarsilmaz B6PC

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

Quote Originally Posted by JethrosDad View Post
    So I was watching the old(ish) movie "Burn After Reading" again a few weeks ago just on a whim. And I noticed that John Malkovich's character (Osbourne Cox) uses a Kahr K9 in stainless steel in the movie.

Also on an old episode of NCIS one of the murder weapons is a polymer Kahr (looks like a CW9).

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
    They say this cat Shaft is a bad mother...

[<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Danny (NYPD detective in the TV show "Blue Bloods") carries a Kahr.
    Likely a K9 as they were authorized there some time ago.
    Last edited by taroman; 12-09-2017 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Image added

Can't remember the name of the movie, but the main character shoots the main bad guy with a T9 that had a 12 round magazine. I looked but couldn't find the mag for sale anywhere.

Famous libtard Jodie Foster used a K9 to shoot her way through a movie about revenge.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

Cool The Replacement Killers

Detective Kate Beckett on "Castle" Carried a Glock 19 or G23 service pistol and a G26 in an ankle holster for backup early in the series. Several seasons later she had a PM9 as a back up. She would occasionally hand the BU to Castle if two guns were needed, so I got a good look at the guns. All were correct for the NYPD.

Most TV shows seem to have be more conscious of the guns used by various PD's and government agencies. For instance, "NCIS" uses SIG's for their agents and the FBI agents occasionally on the show carry Glocks, which is again correct. I once saw an air marshal on the show and he had a SIG which is what they carry. I don't watch much TV and practically never watch movies, so more observations don't come to mind.

Quote Originally Posted by JethrosDad View Post
    Generally speaking, it's not a good idea for me to discuss guns in movies here at home. It brings nothing but disharmony to the viewing experience.

Just last night we were watching an episode of Longmire, and lying on the ground was the casing for a blank round! Bad guys don't shoot blanks! Somehow I overcame the compelling urge to stop the show and rewind.

I love Longmire. I never saw it when it was on regular TV but caught one episode on Netflix. I've watched them all now at least a couple times.
    They just recently brought out the 6th season so I have a few new episodes to watch. They threatened to remove it, didn't appeal to enough but I guess they changed their mind.

Love Henry Standing Bear the indian bar owner, good style.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Blue Bloods - Danny Reagan (Donnie Wahlberg) always carries some type of small Kahr 9mm. I think an MK9.
    Rest in peace Muggsy

"Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world." Winston Churchill 1899

nice! I really like that you can read the K9 on that one picture Barth.

Longmire is really good. I have been watching Deadwood which is also very good. If you like westerns its worth a look. Has classic characters like wild bill, calamity Jane, charlie utter, ect. in it.
    Kahr MK9, Kahr CW9, Kahr P380, Kel-Tec P-3AT, Glock 17, Remington RM380, Sarsilmaz B6PC

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."