Kahr Shop   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Problem with CM9

So does this mean the CM9 isn't coming to live with me then?

I got to buy a G30 for the department Thursday, not mine of course for a detective but it was like a new gun to me.
    I got to hold it first and get a good whiff of that new gun smell. Even if it was a Glock.

Glocks need love too I guess.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    So does this mean the CM9 isn't coming to live with me then?

I got to buy a G30 for the department Thursday, not mine of course for a detective but it was like a new gun to me.
    I got to hold it first and get a good whiff of that new gun smell. Even if it was a Glock.

Glocks need love too I guess.
    Yeah it looks like I be ok keeping the CM9 for now.

You should still have got to test fire the G30 just to make sure it was OK. I have to say the G30s i had was nice. Very accurate for me anyway. But alas it got traded along with the extra mags for my CZ P-09 I think it was.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Yeah, I've had a couple 30's and a 36 and a 21, don't have any now. For some unknown reason I shot the 30 much better than the 36 even though the 36 I thought fit me better. Never could figure that one out.

Had 2 or 3 27's too. All went to officers when things dried up during Clinton's reign.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I keep going back to my CM9. My shield 9 continues to gather dust, my FNS9C gets carried a lot but (slightly larger than a g26 & more shots) but dang, when I put on the Kahr, I can almost forget I’ve got it. (Occasionally, I forget about it until I’ve left a place where I wasn’t supposed to be carrying anyway. (Oops, my bad).

Quote Originally Posted by BurkeyNE View Post
    ....Occasionally, I forget about it until I’ve left a place where I wasn’t supposed to be carrying anyway. (Oops, my bad).
    I figure if it's comfortable enough we forget we have it until we left, we must not have had it...

No guilty feelings at all while we're there, right? Problem solved maybe.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Visit here:

I don't have guilty feelings even when I remember it's there. Stupid rules and laws are made to be ignored. A fish in a barrel I'm not.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

I like the way you guys think.

The proper response was to buy a CW9 to pair up with the CM9... I like my CM9, but LOVE my CW9... in fact, I have 3 of them, serving in various self-defense roles. Holsters and mags (CW in to CM) interchange, same manual of arms.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie98 View Post
    The proper response was to buy a CW9 to pair up with the CM9... I like my CM9, but LOVE my CW9... in fact, I have 3 of them, serving in various self-defense roles. Holsters and mags (CW in to CM) interchange, same manual of arms.
    I very FOOLISHLY traded my CW9 for my CM9. I should have kept both. But I may be dumb but I'm not stupid. When oldest son asked me what his first CCW piece should be I told him a CW9. That is what he bought and I gave him my CW9 holster.

Visit here: