Tommy Gun   Xssights   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new

Thread: .22 ammo for sale

Default .22 ammo for sale

This probably won't interest most here but for some that may live in my area it might. I posted the following in my local NW Oregon gun forum.

For sale are 2 cases of 550 rnd. bricks of Rem. G.B. 10 to a case for a total of 5,500 rnds each case.
    $275.00 per case. Firm ! Cash only. F.T.F. Hillsboro area
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow, a fella would be set for 22 ammo for a long time with that!

I'm trying to remember if that ran good in my Smith 41. It likes most everything but there was one that it balked on.

Most likely won't see 275 bucks all at once for awhile either, middle of a kitchen remodel and it's painful.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Good morning Bawanna,
    The only problems I've had with .22 ammo has been with Winchester bulk stuff. There were a lot of misfires when going through any semi autos and revolvers in D.A. mode. No problem with bolt actions or single actions.
    I lost count on how many bricks I sent back to Winchester for them to send me replacements that had the same issues.

For us one brick almost goes each practice session, 2 -3 sessions a week during the warm weather.
    Our house measures 55" long in one area. I'm trying to talk the wife to let us shoot from one end, out the window at the other end to a target. Not having much success with that.

For this time of the year this is the best she'll let happen for 50 yds
    Attached Images Attached Images

I'd be plumb tickled pink with that set up. Love to have enough room and privacy where neighbors couldn't whine. It's legal to shoot here at my house but the not shooting zones are closing in on me. Can't really shoot anymore since houses have been added and it's really no longer feasible.

That would be a life long dream come true.

I almost got my grandparents homestead back in Missouri a few years back. I got the plot plan of the 94 acres. I figured if planned right I could easily get a 1000 yard range in.
    The beauty was all the surrounding land was farmed but nobody lived on them. Just fields. My grandparents were the only people living on the land he farmed. So no neighbors to whine and only tractors during planting or harvesting.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."