• collector

0 0%
  • accumulator

15 100.00%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Should I shoot it?

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    Pic won't post right side up.
    Works fine. I just turned my monitor upside down.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Brilliant, why didn't I think of that. Yeah I know, lack of a full deck.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I've got my fair share of firearms in the safe... not one is a safe queen, that's just not how I roll. The real beauty of any mechanical device, and a firearm qualifies as such, is in it's operation. Unless there is some sort of safety issue, shoot the darned things....

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie98 View Post
    I've got my fair share of firearms in the safe... not one is a safe queen, that's just not how I roll. The real beauty of any mechanical device, and a firearm qualifies as such, is in it's operation. Unless there is some sort of safety issue, shoot the darned things....
    ^^^ +1
    ​O|||||||O

that pic looks just fine to me

Sold all my guns. I dislike firearms.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    That notch in the rail is supposed to be there

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    --Thomas Jefferson (1764).

I’ve not bought an unfired collectable, so everything gets a turn at the range
    Remember Muggsy. RIP Salty Dog. And the Tman

If I bought it I shoot it. I have no use for a tool I can't use. I practice for self defense and self improvement. Shooting is fun and shooting my friends guns broadens my horizons without costing me anything but the gas to get to the farm. I am anxious to open a box of .44 Mag I bought so I can shoot my buddy's Big Boy and another's Marlin 1894.
    Sent from the ethers by magic.
    Archeologists have discovered that ancient people loved to drink from broken cups.

Quote Originally Posted by Dbholfo View Post
    If I bought it I shoot it. I have no use for a tool I can't use. I practice for self defense and self improvement. Shooting is fun and shooting my friends guns broadens my horizons without costing me anything but the gas to get to the farm. I am anxious to open a box of .44 Mag I bought so I can shoot my buddy's Big Boy and another's Marlin 1894.
    I shot the Redhawk the other day. It’s a mitt full. I wouldn’t mind a try at either of them lever guns. Have fun.
    ​O|||||||O

If a gun has "Collector's Edition" etched into it, it's not a collector's item except for folks that like "Collectable" written on their guns. Go ahead a shoot the heck out of it.
    "Love Your Neighbor as Yourself" - Jesus
    "Don't Tread on Me" - The 1775 Gadsden Flag
    "No Stronger Retrograde Force Exists in the World" - Winston Churchill re:Islam

Quote Originally Posted by b4uqzme View Post
    I shot the Redhawk the other day. It’s a mitt full. I wouldn’t mind a try at either of them lever guns. Have fun.
    My buddy with the 1894 also has a Redhawk. As soon as we get sunny weather in January we'll be setting up the targets at the farm. Lots of loud reports will be heard. Large holes will appear in paper. Fun will be had and lunch will follow at the Mexican restaurant.
    Sent from the ethers by magic.
    Archeologists have discovered that ancient people loved to drink from broken cups.