Crimsontrace   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new   Xssights

Thread: Kahr T9s do not depreciate

Default Kahr T9s do not depreciate

The T9 is going to be my next, and likely last, handgun purchase. I have all my pistol bases covered. I realize I will likely never find one in a gun store, either used or new, so it's Gunbroker and Slickguns for me.

Wow. T9s are always expensive. I bought my MK9 on Gunbroker for $350 with a bunch of extra magazines. Prices for T9s---used---are $650 or more on GB. I know they are quality firearms but that's expensive.

Anybody out there ever luck in to a bargain on a T9?

It was a few years ago but I paid $400 for a used T9 in perfect condition. Deals are out there if one is patient.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

Quote Originally Posted by MMyers1970 View Post
    ...., and likely last, handgun purchase. I have all my pistol bases covered.
    If I could only count how many times I have said that.

In about 2011 or so I saw a T9 at a gun show for $600 that looked brand new. The guy selling it said it was. I should have bought it. It had some beautiful wood for grips too. Good luck on your search, and that being the last handgun.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Mike - $662 on Bud's. Brand new.

They have layaway......

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...T9+8%2B1+9mm+4

Wish I hadn't seen this. I've hankered for a T for many years. Only seen and held one once at a gun show. Fella let me hold it a long time. I wanted it sooooo bad.
    Alas the bank didn't agree or even care about my desire..........I should write a book.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Wish I hadn't seen this. I've hankered for a T for many years. Only seen and held one once at a gun show. Fella let me hold it a long time. I wanted it sooooo bad.
    Alas the bank didn't agree or even care about my desire..........I should write a book.
    Same here. What a nice gun.

Oh God, I had that itch suppressed for a long time. And now you guys have started it up again.
    Not nearly as bad as nicotine craving which I've suppressed for a long time, but close.
    Now I am searching for the elusive T9. I suppose it's too late to ask Santa?
    I've been good too...dang it.

Sold all my guns. I dislike firearms.
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    That notch in the rail is supposed to be there

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."
    --Thomas Jefferson (1764).

It's never too late to ask Santa. Go for it.........let me know if you need references on the been good thing.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

There are a couple on Gunbroker. Just sayin’.

there has been one for sale for a long time at a local shop...i am sure he would make someone a great deal....