Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun Shop   Tommy Gun   Kahr Shop
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kahr P and CW 32?

Love my .32s. Seecamp works well with about 6 different rounds. I mostly used the Winchester Silvertip because I like the way they shot and felt in my gun, a tried and true 30 year old early model. After my latest Kahr reliability issues, I'm not sure I'd want a .32 Kahr, even in a P380 sized gun. The reason the Seecamp is so popular is because they work.

So many great guns... so little time, money and safe space.
    Judging by today's left wing, looks like Senator Joe McCarthy was right after all.

In the old days the .32 version of the Colt Pocket Hammerless outsold the .380 version better than two to one. One round more capacity, less recoil, and the .32ACP and .380 FMJ rounds are nearly equal in terms of effectiveness (or suckyness, depending on your point of view). However the .380 does react well to modern hollow point offerings, while the .32 remains anemic with a JHP. Also, as mentioned earlier the shorter JHP .32 rounds may cause rimlock in the magazine (ball ammo shouldn't if the magazine is properly designed).

I have a Kel-Tec P-32 (1st Gen) and have carried it on many occasions, more recently when my Kahr P380 was behaving like crap. I don't think I'd want a .32 P380-sized gun though, as to me it'd be the worst of both worlds. I want a product-improved P380 that's reliable and has a captured recoil spring, not the same thing in a less effective caliber.

As if the women of Florida didn't get enough grief from that hurricane, and now along comes Jocko.
    Hope he guards his bike closer this trip.

I'd love to see a Kahr .22lr based on the CT380 frame & slide. Now that would be a fun little plinker.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Some how the old coot sent a holiday wish to all kahrtalk members to my wife's cell phone????????Now how did that happen, hmmmm??

Where did he get that number. Guess it ain't just Florida, no woman is safe anywhere apparently.........
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Some how the old coot sent a holiday wish to all kahrtalk members to my wife's cell phone????????Now how did that happen, hmmmm??

Where did he get that number. Guess it ain't just Florida, no woman is safe anywhere apparently.........
    LOL.... if she goes out and buys some riding leathers it might be time to stage the shotgun.

Every time I think shotgun and motorcycle this movie comes to mind. Too funny.

https://youtu.be/anmAvGrgzgQ
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post

With any luck, it were just senility.
    NRA Benefactor