Tommy Gun Shop   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen   Xssights

Thread: DE50MB, where can I find one?

Default DE50MB, where can I find one?

I've called and texted Magnum Research inquiring about the DE50MB and have not received a response.

Why is it so hard to find one or when they will make some more?

There is a difference between the DE50MB and DE50IMB

Looks like the "I" model has an integral muzzle brake. Maybe the other is removable. Here's a link to the "I" model

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/...6IN+BLK+W%2FMB

By the way, welcome to the forum.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

When I'm looking to purchase a new firearm I first always go to the (Davidson's Gallery of Guns) Gun Genie, the Gun Genie will tell you how much/how low your local dealers will sell the firearm for. Then I go to the slickguns (now gun.deals) website, not to be confused with gun-deals. If you're still confused as I was just run a search for slickguns. Anyway, when you go to gun.deals run a search of the exact model number you're looking for and a separate search for the UPC number which you should have gotten from your Gun Genie search, gun.deals will show you the Low to High prices from dealers all over the country. I run the two separate searches because sometimes (not always) one will give better results than the other.

Anybody looking for magazines? I found a decent price at Hinterland Outfitters (website), if you review an item they will give you $5.00 off a $50+ purchase. I picked up two factory DE50AE mags for a total of $78.99 delivered.