Tommy Gun   Tommy Gun Shop   Mitch Rosen   Kahr Shop
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Where'd everybody go?

Default Where'd everybody go?

As best as I can tell this entire site has had less than 25 new posts in the last 48 hours. What happened? This place used to be hoppin...

We try to keep hopping but I think we stop to rest more often or something.

Joining in 2015 and only having 9 post, I'd say your not doing your part to keep the hop in hopping.

Usually a little more active in winter and less so when people are outside doing stuff but life goes on.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

People are probably too busy with the pre-holiday rush to go out shootin' or come here posting. Just to keep this gun-related, knowing how many crazies are out there this time of the year I've been wearing my P380 every moment that I've been dressed, if not something bigger. I hate going to the malls any time of year but this is especially the time to be extra vigilant.

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    We try to keep hopping but I think we stop to rest more often or something.

Joining in 2015 and only having 9 post, I'd say your not doing your part to keep the hop in hopping.

Usually a little more active in winter and less so when people are outside doing stuff but life goes on.
    I've been here a lot longer than 2 years. For some reason Tapatalk won't let me log in under my original user name.

Happy Holidays to all. Just my opinion: Since the closure of the political forum and little discussion of current events, the forum lost its fire for me. Nice people here though. Now its like a lot of other gun forums on the net. Too bad, I learned a lot from members that would articulate their position on many different matters presented here that other boards would not allow.
    I am the Living Man

Haven't been here in awhile. No real reason. I would like to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and a Happy new Year!

Quote Originally Posted by knkali View Post
    Happy Holidays to all. Just my opinion: Since the closure of the political forum and little discussion of current events, the forum lost its fire for me. Nice people here though. Now its like a lot of other gun forums on the net. Too bad, I learned a lot from members that would articulate their position on many different matters presented here that other boards would not allow.
    Sadly most of those people who would articulate their positions the best are dead.
    I still like to think we run a much looser but semi controlled forum than most. Admittedly now days you can't hardly mention the word gun without it relating to politics.
    Truthfully I miss the discussions and positions, didn't enjoy as much when they became heated and personal and resorted to fisticuffs.
    I used to enjoy a good fisticuff from time to time but now days nobody will play with me anymore........
    Also many of the troublesome ones who were generally new, didn't take their time to test the waters and just created havoc are all gone. That's a good thing.

Just to maybe put the fire back in it for you, I think if the media would get a life, speak the truth and the congress and senate would quit being guided by the media and let our president do his thing, America would be great again.

That and shut down the cottage industry of accusing every male of groping and shutting down their careers. Won't be much left of Hollywood or the government when they get done. Course maybe that's a good thing except all the gropeeee's won't have jobs since there won't be any gropers to hire them but maybe that's a good thing too.

Ok, I'm through, I'm issuing myself 15 demerits for line crossing.........................
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

The old forum was a lot better and had 10 times the posters. It just seems to be withering away now and shuts down when the sun sets.

Groping..... hmmmmm.... now mom and dad always told me groping was not a nice thing to do so I never was a groper, but there are sure lots of comments that can be made about it. I remember when men would grope, the woman would slap them, and the men took it as a lesson.

Most confusing thing now about the modern world is men are supposed to act like sensitive women and women want to be men, same sexes want to marry each other, nobody knows which bathroom they want to use, or what gender they really are (this week.)

Seems like the groping days were much simpler times. Apologies in advance for crossing the line as I'm sure I've offended someone.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Ikeo74 View Post
    The old forum was a lot better and had 10 times the posters. It just seems to be withering away now and shuts down when the sun sets.
    How do we fix it, what changed.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan