CrossBreed Holsters   Xssights   Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wrapping some presents for the kids & grandkids.....

Yep, that will make for a Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all!

Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Wait! If you adopt AIRret and me we'd be sister and brother and you don't live in Arkansas. That wouldn't be legal, us be married and all.

Everybody have a very Merry Christmas and don't drink all the Makers Mark, save a dram or two for New Years and have a happy one of them too.

Me, I'd best stick to the coffee, I wake up feeling poorly enough of natural causes without the devils kool aid, although I got nothing against the devils kool aid. I don't believe I've ever sampled Makers Mark but I hear it's pretty good stuff.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

It all right, but I don't drink dark spirits these days, just a Margarita "snowcone" at Happy hour now & then, and a vodka Bloody Mary once every few months. Kinda difficult for my innards and cranium to deal with much more than that.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

I grew up sippin brown liquor, straight from the bottle, used to pass the bottle around with your friends, shipmates, etc... Kinda of frowned upon these days. Don't think I ever had a real mixed drink until my 30's.
    Bourbon has to be at least 50% corn, most of the retail makers use a bit of rye mixed in the mash. Markers Mark uses wheat, some believe this makes it a tad sweeter. It is pretty good. These days, I have have it on the rocks, but not very often. Guess I've out grown sippin from the bottle.
    NRA Benefactor

A couple of years ago we were in Kentucky and went on the "Makers Mark" tour…..I even got to dip a bottle in the wax!

Moderation! That's the key!

Quote Originally Posted by Armybrat View Post
    nice

Some happy sons this afternoon...

-Rudyard Kipling

Gave my 7 year old grandson one of these (but didn't get a picture.... yet):

-Rudyard Kipling