Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Kahr Shop

Thread: Good deal alert!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Herters ammo was pretty dirty. Ran like a champ in the CW9 and p380 though. Spent all afternoon cleaning them up.

I've heard nothing but good reviews from the RM380, so pretty excited to get it. I too hope they make a 9mm version.

Have you had any problem with light primer strikes after changing out the trigger springs. Also does anyone know if theres any aftermarket grips available?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
    Kahr MK9, Kahr CW9, Kahr P380, Kel-Tec P-3AT, Glock 17, Remington RM380, Sarsilmaz B6PC

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."

Quote Originally Posted by JethrosDad View Post
    The Herters ammo was pretty dirty. Ran like a champ in the CW9 and p380 though. Spent all afternoon cleaning them up.

I've heard nothing but good reviews from the RM380, so pretty excited to get it. I too hope they make a 9mm version.

Have you had any problem with light primer strikes after changing out the trigger springs. Also does anyone know if theres any aftermarket grips available?

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
    I’ve had no issues with light strikes. All 550 rounds have been with the lighter spring.

My RM380 trigger is very smooth. Smoother than my CM9 trigger but quite a bit longer. I prefer the Kahr trigger but until Kahr solves its 380 issues I’m staying with the RM380.

Dave

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

Point Blank Range and Gunshop had them for 219 with a 100 rebate last weekend- I couldn't pass that up.
    Seems OK, trigger does not break until it is all the way back - a little disconcerting, but shot it well.
    Decent new acquisition, no hiccups, fed all FMJ well. I will call it good after ~300 rounds.

-steve
    -NRA Life Member

-It isn’t Islamophobia when they really ARE trying to kill you!

-Arms discourage and keep the invader and plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world as well as property.
    Horrid mischief would ensue were the law-abiding deprived of the use of them.
    -Thomas Paine

Picked mine up yesterday. I am really impressed with it considering the price I got it for (once the rebate comes back). It is much nicer than my Kel-tec .380 (I might look at trading the kel-tec in for a S&W 637).

I agree with you on the trigger. I actually thought it was broke for a minute because I thought I had pulled it back as far as it would go and it wouldn't drop the hammer! turns out I just had to keep pulling! I'm going to purchase the stainless guide rod and spring kit from galloway after the next paycheck. Then probably some G10 grips from VZ grips after that.

I haven't got to shoot it yet but it chambered every round of .380 I have stockpiled.
    Kahr MK9, Kahr CW9, Kahr P380, Kel-Tec P-3AT, Glock 17, Remington RM380, Sarsilmaz B6PC

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use."