I'm hoping for those soft rubber grips...just have to find a K model in stock to verify; not very common here. Maybe I'll give kahr a call. Maybe, I can talk the guy I sold it to into trading grips since it's just a cache gun for him.

i knocked off the ejection port edges this week. Started lightly with jewelers file and then polished the edges with the dremel. There is a very fine line of shiny stainless now. I don't think I'm concerned with the small shiny area, but my OCD side wants to match it up with the dull. Does anyone know if it's a chemical finish or a blasted finish... I'm thinking probably a chemical like the Ruger guns.

It's been so cold outside, I need to shoot it some more, so I've considered paying to go to the indoor range...oh my, I'm getting old and soft.

also considering making a fiber optic insert for the front sight so I can see them better. This gun is meant to remain inexpensive, so I will likely not buy much for it, and do the work myself. I did see an inexpensive nylon IWB holster from Outbags.com discussed here and a holster I would buy.

Speaking of hillbillys, I heard today they cancelled my tv show The Outsiders. That show reminded me of family and old friends.