So I’ve been kicking around getting one of the newer S9 models and using it for home defense, since it has the rail to mount a light/laser combo. Problem is, I cannot find a holster manufacturer that supports the S9 with the Viridian C5L.

I contacted Cooks, Crossbreed and a few others. Only responses I’ve gotten so far were from those two and they were both a “no.” I looked at the Versacarry leather holsters, guardian specifically, since it’s not molded and I did contact them but haven’t heard back yet. My brother-in-law is friends with a local guy that makes custom holsters and suppressors, but he is a little unreliable on whether or not he would make one (tried for a year to get him to make a Beretta Nano holster with no luck), so that’s not the best option. I’m really at a loss here...because even Blackpoint Tactical (that supports the Viridian C5L and X5L) don’t have Kahr as an option. So it’s either find a company that makes a holster for the gun, or one that makes a holster that supports the light/laser, but not both.

I really wanted a light with green laser. I know Crimson Trace makes one too, but if the Viridian isn’t supported I doubt CT is either. I really don’t care for the Streamlight TLR, since it’s red...they just seem to wash out at such a short distance and in sunlight.

Any suggestions are welcome...thanks!