Mitch Rosen   Xssights   Tommy Gun Shop   Magnum Research new

Thread: Brand new Kahr CW9...

Default Brand new Kahr CW9...

...found a website selling them for $235, had to grab one. This is my first Kahr that had zero malfunctions in its 200+ round break-in. Granted, I'm learning to shoot my cars and I have a bad habit of allowing my thumb to ride the slide, causing FTRB. So I leaned not to shoot like that. I put 200 rounds of both 100 FMJ and 100 rounds JHP. The FMJ was 124gr WWB while the JHP including 115+p TAC-XPD, Speer Gold Dot 124+p, PDX-1 124+p, taingHornady Critcal Duty 135+p and Winchester Train and Defend 147gr JHP. No malfunctions of any kind. Great little gun.

Next to one of my favorites, a Sheield 45...

cant go wrong for that price

Excellent price!

Wow, where did you buy it from? Thought my $314 deal last year was pretty good.
    A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition
    -Rudyard Kipling

Good buy.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Sensational price! I thought I did good at $269.00. At least I got a free extra magazine with it when Kahr had that promo.

Good to know yours is running so well. Mine does too but I spent about 2 hours cleaning out the insides of all kinds of plastic flashing residue. Kind of blew my mind to find so much debris in a brand new gun.

Like I say, it's so far reliable as a rock and glad yours is too and they are really nice pistols. In fact I like mine better than my Glock G26 and that's really saying something.

Paid $300 for mine with just one mag and would do it again but would definitely get a second mag with the gun.

I like the steam boiler background in your pics.