Quote Originally Posted by Bobshouse View Post
Sorry, get a couple more post in so you can post pics, photobucket has gone south with all their popups. I can't even get down to your pics.
Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
I see them, why can't you? They aren't a link they are actually in the post?

Interesting... I wasn't aware of any issue with the images. I almost always post clickable thumbnails. I realize photobucket has quite the undesirable reputation for their poor business practices, but I also have many images tied to old forum posts which would be useless without their images, which I can't edit or update. So until something better comes along, I will continue to use PhotoBucket. It is a paid account for the purpose of minimizing advertisements and pop-ups. I have honestly not had any complaints for years... not sure what might be going on.

The reason I even use third party hosting is for control of images. I can't edit posts on most forums for very long. If I incorrectly upload an image, or simply decide I don't wish to share an image, I can't withdraw an uploaded image. With a service like PhotoBucket, I can remove the image and it disappears from display.

Anyway... I am sorry you (Bobshouse) are having issues with the images and or PhotoBucket. I wasn't aware of a problem.

MrBlackCat