Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Mitch Rosen   Tommy Gun
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Any Body going to SHOT this year.

Best thing for boobs is digging post holes. I put up fences for 10 years out of high school, I know.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Best thing for boobs is digging post holes. I put up fences for 10 years out of high school, I know.
    Can't do that kinda stuffs 'cause of my back. Even if I wanted to, Doc's and experience have made it clear if I tried I'd quickly end up in a wheel chair. No disrespect, but I kinda don't want that. Home gym upper body weight based workouts will fix the problem/get me there.
    NRA Benefactor

I bought the nicest, most expensive post hole digger Lowe’s had, to do just a few holes, and that was hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnR View Post
    I bought the nicest, most expensive post hole digger Lowe’s had, to do just a few holes, and that was hard work.
    Should have got one of these instead

"If we ever forget we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." Ronald Reagan

You've probably seen the "new" stuff Kahr had at SHOT. I'll tell you about the old stuff!

For the first time ever since I've been going, they had a T9 on display. That's the first time I've fondled one. They are a sweet gun! I may offer to buy Kahr another peg for holding guns for their booth though, since there wasn't an MK9 to be found! I guess they only have room for so many... LOL! One of their employees mentioned that it was the first time he had seen the T9 at SHOT too and I think he has been to more of their shows than I have.

I was there on Friday, and they still had good traffic at the booth. It was moved a little bit from where it had been the last couple of years, but not too far.

Their little .22 rifles and even their 9mm 1911s sure look nice. I realize 9mm and 1911 in the same sentence is blasphemy to Bawanna, but I still like them.
    Aftermarket accessories for Kahr Pistols at https://lakelinellc.com/
    There are always more in the pipeline...

Actually I've had a hankering of late for a 9mm 1911, how strange is that. While another here apparently didn't care for it I saw a 1911 with a pin up girl engraved in the slide and I thought it looked super nice. I want one of those too, I'd take one in 9 even.

I didn't agree too much also with the talk of evolution etc since the hand gun was pretty much perfected in 1905, officially in 1911. Since then it's pretty much the same song to a slightly different tune.

I looked for the 1911 on Kahrs site but it isn't showing up yet. So many guns, so little time..............................................
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."