Xssights   Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Kahr Shop
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The handgun of SHOT Show 2018 was definitely........

I was thinkin' of mowing the lawn this afternoon. But it's 10 degrees out and snowing. Guess I'll just hafta wait until tomorrow.
    NRA Benefactor

Quote Originally Posted by gb6491 View Post
    At about the size of KelTec's P-11 (which from personal experience is neither "unreliable and made from melted down Matchbox cars and Mountain Dew bottles.") ....
    Regards,
    Greg
    LOL I've been carrying a P-11 for about 20 yrs now. Love it. Made in Cocoa Beach Fl I contacted them and complained about all the plastic parts( pins, trigger, take down pin, etc). They sent me all metal parts, for free. It lives in a Don Hume IWB holster, my BUG (I'm an advocate of NYC reloads).

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Exactomundo. That used to be my standard for any carry gun before it went into rotation. As I've become poorer and cheaper and much more of a who cares attitude I've lowered the standard some but I'm not relying on any factory to tell me their gun is good to go out of the box.
    Every gun needs a break in, I don't care what brand. It's bonding between gun and operator. Heck when I put new sights on we start a break in period all over again.
    I recently “had” to buy a new set of recoil springs for my P380, because I “lost” them. Don’t worry, I’ll explain in another thread. The new springs will require a new break-in period, albeit very abbreviated. Again, I’ll elaborate in the new thread. Need to make it through this thread without highjacking it...

I thought you were gonna say the new Tig special addition pistol! Would love to get my hands on one of those...