Mitch Rosen   Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   Kahr Shop
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: The handgun of SHOT Show 2018 was definitely........

Thanks for the pics......Looks like close to PM9 in size. Even as a small guy, I can comfortably pocket carry my PM9, if this can do the same, it'll be a winner with me. I'm on a waiting list. Not that it will replace the PM9.....still shoot that one better than all my pistols.

Any idea size wise how it compares to the Sig 938?
    "Life Member NRA"
    I am addicted to brake fluid...don't worry I can STOP at anytime!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    I bet its about the same from what I remember of the 938. Isn't the 938 about an inch wide?

Hey, just think, get you one and OD green the frame and it would be yours.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster09 View Post
    Jeepster, as a matter of fact I did compare it to my son's 938 yesterday. He came over to "let" Pops install a new set of Trijicons on his new Shield 45 and brought it with him to look at it beside the 365. The 365 is maybe 1/4" taller, and ever so slightly shorter in length. Width looked about the same. I didn't break out the calipers, but they are very comparable in size.
    Went out back about an hour ago and put some more HSTs through it. Here's a target shot offhand at 10 yards. Not my best, but acceptable. For some reason I tend to pull it a little low. If I brace up the sights are dead on if you cover where you want to hit with the front sight. I personally prefer a 6 o'clock sight picture.

For some reason pic is rotated 90* counter clockwise and I'm not smart enough to fix it.

Attachment 15290
    Attached Images Attached Images

Note to self, when Glockrocker is armed, follow his directions explicitly to be safe at least out to 75 yards, then bob and weave.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Well dang...I have had my Shield .45 for about a year now and like it but 10 + 1 is way better than 6 + 1 when the wolf comes knocking......Looks like a trade for a 365 may be in order..........my LGS thanks you Glockrocker!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by getsome View Post
    Well dang...I have had my Shield .45 for about a year now and like it but 10 + 1 is way better than 6 + 1 when the wolf comes knocking......Looks like a trade for a 365 may be in order..........my LGS thanks you Glockrocker!!!!
    Tell your LGS I'm glad to be of service! Why "trade"? I'm sure the LGS will order you one without trading your Shield. I really like the Shield also. I don't own one but my boy just recently bought one in .45 and that puppy shoots sweet!

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    Note to self, when Glockrocker is armed, follow his directions explicitly to be safe at least out to 75 yards, then bob and weave.
    Yep ...nice shooting there GR
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Not trying to knock this new do-all wonder sidearm, but I've never been one to follow the latest and greatest. Never felt the need to be the first the first on my block to own the latest fill in the blank. I like what I have and feel no need to run out and get the newest, bestess gizmo that has come out.

The reason I bought a Kahr in the first place is how it felt in my hands the first time I picked on up. I did my research and found out they were a pretty decent small sized firearm. The same my happen with this Sig. It did happen with a with a Sig 238 that I ended up buying for my wife and she loves it.

Guess I'm pretty old school in that feel is much more important to me than reviews. Again, not knocking this particular sidearm in the least. I just need to handle something before I'll buy it. Remember, if the grip don't fit, no need to commit. Or something along those lines.

Can you please take more picks comparing the G26 with the P365 with the +2 magazine?