CrossBreed Holsters   Tommy Gun   Magnum Research new   Crimsontrace
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The handgun of SHOT Show 2018 was definitely........

Glockrocker, get one of your CM9 holsters and see if the Sig P365 fits into just like the CM9 does or maybe even better. I would like to know if it fits.

I have a Silent Thunder Holster for my MK9 and I think it might fit the Sig. I love the holster and I bet the size is close enough to interchange both pistols into the same holster.

Quote Originally Posted by Ikeo74 View Post
    Glockrocker, get one of your CM9 holsters and see if the Sig P365 fits into just like the CM9 does or maybe even better. I would like to know if it fits.

I have a Silent Thunder Holster for my MK9 and I think it might fit the Sig. I love the holster and I bet the size is close enough to interchange both pistols into the same holster.
    Already tried it in my N82 pro model made for CM9 and yes it actually fits pretty good, also works good in my size 3 Blackhawk pocket holster. I will be getting a N82 Envoy as soon as they are available.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonse View Post
    ..... It fits in my pocket.
    Well I guess that settles it for me. Its now on the want list.

Just when I thought I was done.......
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by GLOCKROCKER View Post
    Already tried it in my N82 pro model made for CM9 and yes it actually fits pretty good, also works good in my size 3 Blackhawk pocket holster. I will be getting a N82 Envoy as soon as they are available.
    You haven't by chance loaded it and put it on a scale yet have you to come up with a loaded weight ?
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Quote Originally Posted by yqtszhj View Post
    You haven't by chance loaded it and put it on a scale yet have you to come up with a loaded weight ?
    No I haven't. I do have a set of very accurate refrigerant scales that I can use, however they are at my shop. I'll try to remember to check it tomorrow. Should be a little under 23 oz. with 11 rounds in it.

Thanks! That makes things very clear. Looks like a P365 is in my future. Cheating physics,indeed. SIG is going to have a huge hit on its hands.

Kentucky Gun Co.
    Does a good review/comparison

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m5Mwx8pPf8
    NRA Benefactor

The P365 weighs in (reportedly) at 17.8 ounces including an empty magazine. Most 9mm rounds weigh in at around 0.5 ounces... so 5.5 ounces plus 17.8 ounces... it should weigh in at around 23.3 ounces with a full 10-round mag plus one in the chamber.

That said... I have been trying out a new defensive ammo from L-Tech. It is called "Full Stop." It is lighter and much stronger because of the Shell Shock Technologies nickel-alloy cases when compared to brass cases. They are reloadable up to 20 times!

An L-Tech 9mm round weighs in at only 0.4 ounces for a 124gr. round and opposed to 0.5 ounces for most other 124gr. rounds (that would put a loaded P365 at around 22.2 ounces... with 10+1). I understand that the difference is minimal... but for eleven rounds? That is over an ounce in weight. Again that may not seem like much... but for me... I c pocket carry 90% of the time (only option) which is why my primary carry guns have been the PM9 and P380.

BTW... the Full Stop ammo from L-Tech have been extremely reliable in both of my PM9's. The solid-copper bullets and their shape feed extremely well in the PM9.

I am VERY interested in trying out the P365... it seems as though it will take everything that I love about the PM9 to the next level. Being in CA (with the idiotic 10-round magazine law), the perfect approach seems to be making the slimmest 10-round magazine possible... and then building a gun around it. Bingo!

It would never completely replace my Kahrs (or Glocks... or), but it seems to move my direction. Dig it!

http://www.guns.com/review/3079509-2/

Put 220 rounds through the p365 so far. Shot a mixture of Blazer Brass 115 gr, Blazer Aluminum 115 gr, PPU 115gr, Federal HST 124 gr. The only issues were 2 failures to lock back after last round. I purposely shot cheap 115 gr ammo, figuring if it's going to fail it would do so with lower grade 115 stuff. I've also run 30 rounds of my carry ammo 124 gr. HST and plan on running at least one more full box of them before I declare it good to go. There are a couple of reports on the interweb of problems with not going completely into battery. I'm sure with a pistol this small there will be some that will have some issues just like any other small handgun. So far I'm REALLY pleased with mine and look forward to giving it lots of carry time. Sorry yqtszhg I didn't get around to weighing it fully loaded but I think steelpastor is pretty close.

High Plains Drifter, stuck in a Lowland swamp called California

It won't be offered in California. Any new firearm added to the "list" must be capable of microstamping, none are.
    23 years in a Federal Penitentiary, 6x8 double bunked rooms with toilets