Crimsontrace   Magnum Research new   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cw380 iwb

Default Cw380 iwb

I got a cw380 to carry as a pocket gun everywhere. I have other carry guns but wanted one that I could always carry. I have it in a remora pocket/IWB clip less holster. It’s fine in the pocket but I wanted to try it IWB also. I’ve been wearing it IWB appendix for a couple of days. Not a fan of the holster as I’m still scared it will fall out eventually. But I do love the easy of draw while driving and sitting. I’ve tried appendix before with larger guns and hated the comfort level. This thought fells great and I can even tie my shoes with it on. I’ve ordered a single clipped leather holster to try and use this way. I feel silly carrying a tiny gun like this on the belt but it just seems to work for me. Just curious if anyone else likes their pocket guns on the belt too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I carry any gun I carry on my belt. Carrying any gun in a pocket seems silly to me. Maybe a jacket or vest pocket rarely but not in the britches.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I frequently carry a 380 IWB at 1:30. Very comfortable and frees up a pocket.

High Noon Holsters Upper Cut model works well for this.

Dave

muggsy: Let's face it, being shot by a .380 will ruin anyone's day.

I've got a CM9 that I carry alternatively in pocket and IWB appendix. Works for me too.
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

Thumbs up

The smallest gun I actually carry is a pm9 and I prefer to carry it on the belt. OWB most of the time. IWB when the shirt is kinda short and I don't want the bottom of the holster to show. With a good belt and holster, I find that OWB prints no more than IWB. I'm not a big fan of appendix tho. It just doesn't work for me. Carry safe. Don't shoot your nuts off.
    ​O|||||||O

I carry my mouse guns on the waist band quite often.

I have a Hays Leather pancake style holster for my P380. It holds the pistol securely and quite close to the body. I imagine any quality made pancake style holster would do the same.

I like the kydex, IWB model I have for my P32 from FIST holsters: http://www.fist-holsters.com/novoerf...27-detail.html
    It's very lightweight and thin. It also holds the pistol very securely and the spring clip is quite strong.

For convenience, I like a Fobus paddle holster I have for my P32:

Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Oh yeah.............................................. ...High Noon Centerfold Tuckable.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by berettabone; 02-01-2018 at 03:07 PM.

This is the one I ordered

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Couple fellas at work have those FIST rigs. They are really thin but very secure. They are a bit pricey (yeah I was looking for one for myself) but worth it I think.
    That Hays rig looks good too. I use the Garrett when I IWB for both my 1911 (usually) and PM45 (sometimes).
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I have the Clinger Stingray for my P380 with CT for when I want to IWB carry it.