Tommy Gun   Crimsontrace   CrossBreed Holsters   Mitch Rosen
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: round(s) fall out of mag while in holder (CM9)

I just did this with I.E. with no add on

Dam it doesn't last

From the add on site

"This used to work, however it does not anymore. I would suspect that Photobucket has modified their code to stop this fix, which is quite unfortunate. I would hope that there's a way to update this to bypass their ridiculous paywall, but this would require pretty diligent updates to keep ahead of PB's patching."

The pic of the tool is great. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jg rider View Post
    Dam it doesn't last

From the add on site

"This used to work, however it does not anymore. I would suspect that Photobucket has modified their code to stop this fix, which is quite unfortunate. I would hope that there's a way to update this to bypass their ridiculous paywall, but this would require pretty diligent updates to keep ahead of PB's patching."
    I'm using this Firefox add-on, https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...fixer/?src=api , and I can still see the photos of the High Standards you and Bawanna posted. Likewise, the two motorcycle photos....is that prayer or repair in the Little Bighorn shot?
    Regards,
    Greg
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by gb6491 View Post
    I'm using this Firefox add-on, https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...fixer/?src=api , and I can still see the photos of the High Standards you and Bawanna posted. Likewise, the two motorcycle photos....is that prayer or repair in the Little Bighorn shot?
    Regards,
    Greg
    Good morning Greg,
    The pics stayed up for several hours and then went away.

As far as the the bending the knee. It was for repairs. I lost the screw on one end of the shifter linkage. I as able to modify something to work.
    That was a trip that started from OR. (home ) thru Nevada, around up and around thru Utah, south into Arizona, through Monument Valley, into Canyon de Chelly, Four Corners, north into Colorado where I was yodeling and singing The Sound of music, riding through those mountain meadows. Then into Wyoming to the Dakotas, then into Montana, that's where the breakdown happened.

Now to show my stupidity:
    Going back south into Wyoming heading for the Yellow Stone. We were traveling down the Bear Tooth Highway, my partner goes into a turn and slows down then takes off. There was a bear cub crossing the road who stopped on the opposite slope . I see it and decide to stop and snap a picture of it. I start to get off the bike when little light bulb goes off in my head, DUH ! So I didn't snap the picture.

So from there we went through the Yellow Stone, back up into Montana, down the LoLo Pass into Idaho and home.

That as the last motorcycle trip I took before having my Knee replaced

In mid April, from 1998 till the knee replacement the wife and I would ride down to a yearly motorcycle rally in Laughlin Nevada (Laughlin River Run). Traveling up through Yosemite California. 9200' elev. Then down to and across Death Valley into Nevada. After the rally we'd travel through Arizona, wife has relatives in AZ. then into New Mexico, then into Texas.

There's a route coming out of Texas, I think it's route #9 that runs west along the U.S. Mexico border into Columbus N.M that I always wanted to ride on. But I was always warned away from it. And the wife was never gonna go with me.

Funny think about Texan gun mentality. Once I stopped to ask a State cop for directions to that route. First words out of his mouth was to ask me if I was carrying. I told him I wasn't a resident and couldn't legally carry in Texas. He offered two words of advise. If I was going to travel that route I better be carrying and don't stop for anything. The other advise was not to go there.

Oh well I'm rambling on. Time to shut down and just reminisce in my mind.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by jg rider; 02-05-2018 at 01:36 PM.

Keep rambling on sir! I'm enjoying the read and the photos
    [<a href=http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif target=_blank>http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7fnux.gif</a>

Thanks for the encouragement Greg.
    Here's some places that may interest you, or you may have been here already.

When my buddy George and I started this trip which was to be my riding swan song before having my knee replaced. We meandered around Nevada and stopped off in a little town called Goldfield. That big building in the background in the past was a hotel, and was a topic on a TV show as being haunted
    In it's hay day some of the houses were made from whiskey bottles mortised in as walls.

We got permission to go into the court house and check out a court room.

url=https://postimages.org/][/url]

The other thing of interest to you may be Canyon De-Challe AZ. if you haven't been there. The Indians there were so free living that even the live stock were just roaming around free.

That's where I need to be. Down in that canyon, good back stop any direction, no neighbors, noise wouldn't bother nobody.

Have to wonder about flash floods I reckon.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    That's where I need to be. Down in that canyon, good back stop any direction, no neighbors, noise wouldn't bother nobody.

Have to wonder about flash floods I reckon.
    WE tried to find a way down there because there were people living there.