Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post
I saw that video and find it hard to conclude this gun is not yet ready for prime time. Tom Gresham had some extensive interviews with the designers of this gun and pretty much everything I can find posted sings the praises of this tiny gun. Being a Sig owner and having a fondness of the shape of their triggers as opposed to the split design of others, I look forward to handling one. Tomorrow I will be placing a order at my local LGS who is listing them at $515 which is in the ballpark of what I expect to pay. Lord knows when I will see it but my PM9 serves me well until it does.
I usually don't beta test a gun (ha,ha, think my Kimber K6s) but given it's size and capacity, this could possibly replace my PM9 as my go to IWB carry semi.
Something you may not know is that you're probably going to get Sig X-Ray night sights instead of Siglites. It seems that Sig has a bottleneck in production because of availability of Siglites so they are going to be shipping new P365s with their X-Ray sights. I'm really digging my 365 but I'm a little jealous because the X-Ray sights are awesome. They came on my 226 Legion and I like them better than any night sights I've ever used.