Mitch Rosen   Magnum Research new   Tommy Gun Shop   Kahr Shop
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anybody handle the Sig P365

I've done that a few times myself. But honey I have this holster/ammo/accessories for this gun, I'd be a fool not to buy one.

Sometimes it works often time not. Maybe only 28 percent success.

I'm anxious to hold one of these P365's but for some reason looking at the pictures it just screams S&W Sigma and I wasn't fond of them.
    This one sounds a whole lot better, just need to wrap my head around the look and clear the nightmares from the cobwebs of my head.

I never owned a Sigma, I am rather proud of that.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

I ordered the gun (P365) without any holster because I think it will fit the same holster I have my MX9 in. I will have to wait and see. The gun won't be in for 2 or 3 more weeks, it's a pre order. I have never held one yet but I have small hands and I think it will be perfect for me.

I am anxious to see one. Brownell's is preordering them for $489 shipped,which is much better than the inflated GunBroker prices currently happening. It seems like a winner---small,light, thin,and 10 rounds capacity.

I love my Kahrs, but more capacity in a similar platform is a no-brainer. My G26 doesn't get carried a lot because it is so chunky.

Although I will pre-order one, the devil on my other shoulder says, just carry one extra mag for the PM9 you shoot so very well.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Quote Originally Posted by 340pd View Post
    Although I will pre-order one, the devil on my other shoulder says, just carry one extra mag for the PM9 you shoot so very well.
    That same little devil keeps telling me that too. I ignored him well recently when I saw a good deal on a g26 with extra goodies. Now he's telling me how many more 10 round 9mm's do you need? but inside i'm thinking "at least one more".
    The only thing better than having all the guns and ammo you'd ever need would be being able to shoot it all off the back porch.

Want to see what will be the end of our country as we know it???
    Visit here:
    http://www.usdebtclock.org/

So much for the devil on my shoulder. I just put my name on the list (#24) and money down on one at my local LGS who has already sold a half dozen of them.. $515 + tax. Not the greatest price but I do make every effort to support local sellers.
    "Never pet a burning dog"

Quote Originally Posted by Bawanna View Post
    I've done that a few times myself. But honey I have this holster/ammo/accessories for this gun, I'd be a fool not to buy one.

Sometimes it works often time not. Maybe only 28 percent success.

I'm anxious to hold one of these P365's but for some reason looking at the pictures it just screams S&W Sigma and I wasn't fond of them.
    This one sounds a whole lot better, just need to wrap my head around the look and clear the nightmares from the cobwebs of my head.

I never owned a Sigma, I am rather proud of that.
    A voice of sanity in the P365 frenzy. Should be ashamed of yerself.
    NRA Benefactor

By gawd, I think that's about the nicest thing anybody ever said to me.

Sanity and bawanna don't rightly belong in the same sentence but it makes me feel warm and fuzzy just the same.
    In Memory of Paul "Dietrich" Stines.
    Dad: Say something nice to your cousin Shirley
    Dietrich: For a fat girl you sure don't sweat much.
    Cue sound of Head slap.

RIP Muggsy & TMan

"If you are a warrior legally authorized to carry a weapon and you step outside without that weapon, then you become a sheep, pretending that JOCKO will not come today."

New Hampshire, Maine, Texas, Louisiana, Germany, England, Massachusetts, Idaho

Quote Originally Posted by CPTKILLER View Post
    No, I'm not interested in one. I already have better 9mm's.
    Not sure how you can pre-judge a pistol that has at the time of the original post not been released yet.
    And "better" is subjective not objective.

Thanks though for your input. Noted.

New Hampshire, Maine, Texas, Louisiana, Germany, England, Massachusetts, Idaho

aaannnnnnnnnddddddd the beta testers are reporting in - er, I mean the first adopters Sig is using as Beta testers, and by all accounts, (sadly) The 365 is not for the number if days to carry but the number of failures per 1000 rounds fired.

Failures to feed
    Failures to go back in to battery
    Broken firing pins
    Mushrooming barrels
    Miss alignment of barrel to slide shredding aluminum
    Weak striker springs

ALL of these issues have necessitated two separate rounds of "return for repair" though Sig is QUICK to not call them
    "recalls" bit repairs, all new firearms have growing pains, but after the P320 fiasco, Sig did not need this next bloody nose.

I've dropped all my enthusiasm for this gun until 2019 now, let those that have them be the Guinea pigs for Sig - I hope they get your growing pains sorted out.
    I was SO excited for this to be the replacement for my 442 and XDs - but no longer.

In a way CPTKILLER was right, he already does have better 9mm's

Read SIg's reply here"

https://www.omahaoutdoors.com/blog/sig-p365-dud/